Region 1

Brooksbrothers

I will give what i think will be a finals list for Region 1. Scores i will hold off on:

106 - Brockwell (SS) vs. Fagundes (GR)

113 - Boatman (GR) vs. Whitaker (SE) #2 vs #4 in the state per Bray's rankings

120 - Williams (ME) vs. Hurley (TN) should be a tight match

126 - Armstrong (SS) vs. Smith (SE)

132 - Vaughn (SH) vs. Taylor (TN)

138 - Stookesbury (SEY) vs. Cline (MW)

145 - Bagley (SH) vs. Callahan (EL)

152 - Begley (DB) vs. Broyles (MW) good match same result

160 - Buck (EL) vs. Porter (ME)

170 - Brown (GR) vs. Bagley (SH) could be a couple others there

182 - Brown (JC) vs. Elliot (SE)

195 - Begley (DB) vs. Shropshire (Boone) #2 vs #4 in the state per Bray's rankings / watch Brunson (ME) though

220 - Hayes (SH) vs. Allen (Sevier)

285 - Cannon (SEY) vs. Araiza (Sevier)

I will give what i think will be a finals list for Region 1. Scores i will hold off on:

106 - Brockwell (SS) vs. Fagundes (GR)

113 - Boatman (GR) vs. Whitaker (SE) #2 vs #4 in the state per Bray's rankings

120 - Williams (ME) vs. Hurley (TN) should be a tight match

126 - Armstrong (SS) vs. Smith (SE)

132 - Vaughn (SH) vs. Taylor (TN)

138 - Stookesbury (SEY) vs. Cline (MW)

145 - Bagley (SH) vs. Callahan (EL)

152 - Begley (DB) vs. Broyles (MW) good match same result

160 - Buck (EL) vs. Porter (ME)

170 - Brown (GR) vs. Bagley (SH) could be a couple others there

182 - Brown (JC) vs. Elliot (SE)

195 - Begley (DB) vs. Shropshire (Boone) #2 vs #4 in the state per Bray's rankings / watch Brunson (ME) though

220 - Hayes (SH) vs. Allen (Sevier)

285 - Cannon (SEY) vs. Araiza (Sevier)

You got half right on 160 and 170....

Bagley and Frye are neck and neck - I went Bagley not because of the obvious but becuase of Soddy tournament 6-1 Bagley head to head, no disrespect to Frye intended if I had listed two kids per weight class I would have had Frye with Bagley I think the two should be 1 and 2 seed and should meet in regional final. Tonight may help muddy the water further or clear this up

You got half right on 160 and 170....

Sorry I didnt know Porter had gone to 152, but really your point is that I dont have Jones and Spangler in there isn't it? I will take Bond instead of Porter and Bagley still. I really think both classes are thin and Jones and Spangler could be there, but just because you push them constantly I will stay opposite for kicks. I don't know if I will sleep tonight with you thinking I'm half right. It is an opinion, get over it and make your own list if you want to voice your choices.

Sorry I didnt know Porter had gone to 152, but really your point is that I dont have Jones and Spangler in there isn't it? I will take Bond instead of Porter and Bagley still. I really think both classes are thin and Jones and Spangler could be there, but just because you push them constantly I will stay opposite for kicks. I don't know if I will sleep tonight with you thinking I'm half right. It is an opinion, get over it and make your own list if you want to voice your choices.

If this were facebook you would get the like bomb dropped on your comment here from many! Any of us can add our own lists as well right??? we all have different perspective and influences upon our perspectives... step out of the shadows and put your guess on here thats what this fun thread is for... Edited by marshiebaby

Baller--let me tell you why he won't make his own list because you can't make a list with just 2 wrestlers! And I tend to agree with your picks at both. Good luck on your sleep tonight.

what does porter dropping do to 152? Edited by newcoach215