Region 1

Brooksbrothers

Easy Humor. Those THS fans have along way to go to compete with our Patriot over the top obnoxious fan base. haha Sad thing is that most schools wish they had as many fans travel with their team as the Patriots do. If nothing else we have great fan support. Even if some of them are pretty obnoxious. It does make for some interesting matches.

Billy--I have to hand it to you, you guys travel really well. No doubt other schools would like to have as many fans. Some of the Seymour fans I've been watching lately will rival you all with respect to the obnoxiousness. They are taking red neck to a whole new level, soaring like Eagles.

Wow! I'm really suprised it came down to the last match tonight at DB! I saw some fired up DB wrestlers and some sloppy mistakes on the part of The Hill. Interesting.

It was a very exciting match to coach! Yes, there were a lot of sloppy mistakes from our young squad. That is something we've been dealing with all year. Inexperience leads to sloppiness in wrestling.... But we also saw some of our young bucks step up and perform over their head tonight! We can deal with inexperience as long as we have kids with fight in them. It is a team effort. When some are having bad nights, others have to step up and make up for it! Our young little Hilltoppers showed some guts and CLASS tonight and I am very proud of them!

It was great to see such a close meaningful local match. Some kids - yes my own struggled and made critical mistakes. Good thing is team stuck together and were supportive of all and came through for those who didnt. Glad to see Hayes gut out that very important 3-2 win near the end, along with the other excellent wins of course! Also the team composure during certain instances was good as well... Congrats Toppers!

Is thier anyone else at 26 that's decent tht could be in finals with Andrew?

Vance (Greeneville) is my new favorite for the 126 finals. He was beating Smith 15-0 before pinning him in the second period tonight! He has really grown up over the season. He's not the same sloppy freshman that throws himself to his back that he was at the beginning of the season. Seems as he has became very coachable and will make some noise over the next few years.

Jimmy Bowman also looked solid at 152. He may not do much this year, as 152 is a pretty tough weight in the region, but he is only a sophomore and from what I hear, has a great work ethic. He'll be one to do well over the next couple years also.

Great job, Greeneville! Keep up the good work! Good luck in Franklin!

Edited by KingGreene