2013 Boyd Buchanan

skydogg25

You still coming to The Swamp this year you hoser

Yeah I'm Planning On It...But Hey?..Me And Christian Enviroments Should Not Be Mentioned In The Same Post...I Went To A Friendship/Trousdale Affair A Few Years Back With Ole Logger...And Uh..Well It Was Sunny On The Way Up...But Uh?..As Soon As We Hit The Campus...Clouds Rolled In And It Got Bad Windy...I Says To Ole Logger.."What's Coming Off, Around Here?" And He Said He Thought He Saw Ole Roy Toting A Stone Tablet...Well It Was A Heck Of A Game...Trousdale Won Ofcourse....But When We Left The Weather Cleared Up...Go Figure?

Yeah I'm Planning On It...But Hey?..Me And Christian Enviroments Should Not Be Mentioned In The Same Post...I Went To A Friendship/Trousdale Affair A Few Years Back With Ole Logger...And Uh..Well It Was Sunny On The Way Up...But Uh?..As Soon As We Hit The Campus...Clouds Rolled In And It Got Bad Windy...I Says To Ole Logger.."What's Coming Off, Around Here?" And He Said He Thought He Saw Ole Roy Toting A Stone Tablet...Well It Was A Heck Of A Game...Trousdale Won Ofcourse....But When We Left The Weather Cleared Up...Go Figure?

Don't bring that to the swamp when SP plays. We don't fair well in a hurricane there and that Reynolds man won't postpone :popcorneater:

Report from camp is team was thrown a little early from Bledsoe's size and physicality but responded well and played tough throughout the morning...team is young but looks to be coming together very nicely...coach says its been a great week and the kids have learned alot and gotten better....so its on to Tyner Tuesday...Bucs fans come check out the squad..scrimmage gets kicked off at 5:15!! www.boydfootball.com