MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

I have poste dmy email add. many times for you Geyrider to no avail You are scared.. Email me lets hook up and ee how bad you are. (I bet that i don't hear from you :P) Or what is you number if yo are so bad...

Ohh called out !

Per clip below - instead of warriors , change to grey rider or rebels ( note they do look like Merryville people )

I'm sure StarsandBars is already hard at work.

boundur when'st ewe sea Mairvul frum necks yeers seen-yores led by Prevo..... all tha way down two tha midgetts...Ewe will be empressed...

Glaid two see blaid baik....Eye hoap we down't haiv two weight til Mairvul loses agin befour he comes baik.... :popcorneater:

boundur when'st ewe sea Mairvul frum necks yeers seen-yores led by Prevo..... all tha way down two tha midgetts...Ewe will be empressed...

Glaid two see blaid baik....Eye hoap we down't haiv two weight til Mairvul loses agin befour he comes baik.... :popcorneater:

Back to topic Stars.

Your RB Prevo is special-

Understand only a Jr- kid will do alot next year

I will say this , #39 , senior MLB should have played the whole game , he is the emotional leader of this MARYVILLE defense he earned the right to be there and to be on that field , why he was not is still really unknown. He was in on 8 - 10 plays and had at least 3-5 tackles and a TD save on his last play with over 10 min left in the 4th. Once again , SR MLB leading the defense in tackles , started and played in the first 13 games , makes 3 tackles in the first four plays he is in the game and then saves a TD but never reenters the game? Ok PEP before you pounce I have already asked coach Gaylor these ?'s and I am awaiting the answer... very disillusioned right now.

Whuda shuda coulda

I have posted my email add. many times for you Geyrider to no avail You are scared.. Email me and let us hook up and see how bad you are. (I bet that i don't hear from you :P) Or what is you number if you are so bad...What is ou email address?

How about Whitehaven?! How about number 7? What position dd you say that your son played again?

My son plays MLB #39 his name is Haden Townsend , my name is Lee Townsend and I have told you many times where I could be found on any given Friday night and I have not seen you. my email address is jt389055@gmail.com