MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

Seriously pepvol .. This is laughable to someone who played football through college. It was a bad call.. But those happen on both sides. Whitehaven could have driven down field and scored or actually kicked a field goal to win the game.. We will never know but to keep harping on one play is laughable. Let's analyze every play . Maryville lost .. One play doesn't mean anything .. I understand it but good lord ..you are doing exactly what you bust people's chops for doing on here ..

One thing is for certain. Without the blown call, there would have been no overtime. The Rebels would have probably liked their chances with a 1 point lead and 45 secs to go.

Edited by OldRebel2
  • Upvote 1

That is almost laughable with the people that are graduating this year, Senator. Congrats to yall but it will be a while before you sniff Cookville again.

I don't know about all that.

I'm not a Whitehaven fan, but from what I've heard down in that area they will be contending for a while. There always seems to be THAT program in Memphis. It used to be Melrose, now it appears to be Whitehaven.

I'm not saying they will be in Cookeville every year, but it's a pretty safe bet they'll be in the hunt for the next few years at least.

Seriously pepvol .. This is laughable to someone who played football through college. It was a bad call.. But those happen on both sides. Whitehaven could have driven down field and scored or actually kicked a field goal to win the game.. We will never know but to keep harping on one play is laughable. Let's analyze every play . Maryville lost .. One play doesn't mean anything .. I understand it but good lord ..you are doing exactly what you bust people's chops for doing on here ..

Seriously Baylorbigdog , did you just read the first part of my post ? You played through College , did you have English Classes ?

Here it is again for you what you just responded to .... the part that your college education didn't help you cifer apparently

"Maryville lost because of 4 Turnovers , we didn't really have a margin of error to win the game playing like that , bad calls are part of the Game , and I'm very proud of this Maryville team . Whitehaven was definitely the best team we played all year , they deserved to win , Congratulations to them , Enjoy that Gold Ball , and hopefully we can meet again next year . ."

We'll hit the high lites for you and I'll try to write a little slower... "We lost because 4 turnovers" ... that means ... just for you Big Dog ... we didn't lose because of that one play ....Do you understand that part ??

"Bad calls are part of the game " .... that means we're not going to use a Ref for an excuse for losing ... again I'm writing slow here ... I know you have kids getting a Private education now, so maybe they could help you out a little ...

Next part ..."Whitehaven was definitely the best team we played all year , they deserved to win , Congratulations to them , Enjoy that Gold Ball , and hopefully we can meet again next year"

I don't know but one would think this is pretty easy to cifer , but I was congratulating Whitehaven on their well deserved Victory and bragging to them that they were definitely the best team we played this year .... Enjoy the gold ball ... hope we can play next year .... it's really not that hard to understand Big Dog ....

Especially with the Senator's savior failing to call a spike to win in regulation. If they're down 1, they lose at the end of regulation. Great coaching.

I actually think that the QB for Whitehaven just lost his head and panicked in that situation. That was certainly poor clock management.

The trick play that GQ called on the two-point conversion was purely a thing of beauty. I knew that he would have the perfect play for that situation waiting in his holster, and he sure did. I hate that the ref decided to make himself a part of this game when it was just not right.

Congratulations to both teams on outstanding seasons!

Seriously Baylorbigdog , did you just read the first part of my post ? You played through College , did you have English Classes ?

Here it is again for you what you just responded to .... the part that your college education didn't help you cifer apparently

"Maryville lost because of 4 Turnovers , we didn't really have a margin of error to win the game playing like that , bad calls are part of the Game , and I'm very proud of this Maryville team . Whitehaven was definitely the best team we played all year , they deserved to win , Congratulations to them , Enjoy that Gold Ball , and hopefully we can meet again next year . ."

We'll hit the high lites for you and I'll try to write a little slower... "We lost because 4 turnovers" ... that means ... just for you Big Dog ... we didn't lose because of that one play ....Do you understand that part ??

"Bad calls are part of the game " .... that means we're not going to use a Ref for an excuse for losing ... again I'm writing slow here ... I know you have kids getting a Private education now, so maybe they could help you out a little ...

Next part ..."Whitehaven was definitely the best team we played all year , they deserved to win , Congratulations to them , Enjoy that Gold Ball , and hopefully we can meet again next year"

I don't know but one would think this is pretty easy to cifer , but I was congratulating Whitehaven on their well deserved Victory and bragging to them that they were definitely the best team we played this year .... Enjoy the gold ball ... hope we can play next year .... it's really not that hard to understand Big Dog ....

cifer???? do you mean "cypher"??? Just thought you were quoting stars lol Edited by Jetjock

Notredame66 , I actually know a Couple guys who played for Notre Dame .... and I know for a fact they wouldn't like the fact you're on here Trolling a High School Football team ... Did you major in Trolling there ? Seriously , it's hard to believe anyone from Notre Dame would Have a problem with a Classy Coach like George Quarles , and his Maryville team ... yes we have had many jealous Trolls over all these years of Winning ( you've met Bladerunner now , seems like you 2 will get along great ) , It's just I've never known of one of our Trolls actually playing for a School like Notre Dame .... I guess you're just a very unusual Troll , Amazing that you'd want to represent Notre Dame that way ????

please don't capitalize troll when you'ze talkin' to folk like this. it's disrespectful to me. thanks