MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

Great post, and right on the money. And thanks for your candidness because I can understand non-Maryville supporters being tired of our run. TOTALLY agree with your "more with less" statement and from a non Maryville fan quite a compliment.

Thanx, I just call it how I see it..... :thumb:

What a joke bahaha, well, LSU lost to Alabama, who will win the national championship. And you are darn right Whitehaven was good. They'd beat Oak Ridge by 50! bahaha

They didn't need 50 to beat Maryville though! You just have to beat ateam by one point you know! I guess you could say the same thing about OR losing to the State Champion.... Wait a Minute..Maryville did not win did they! Oops sorry .. Nevermind:P

Lol at the people on here questioning GQ. Without question he shied away from the pass but when you cant get open, you dont pass. Great playcall on the two point. I didnt think he was far enough to warrant a flag. Like,i said, clearly in the ez or no flag. The xp in ot was a tough decision. If you go for two and miss it then you are almost 100% done. Atleast an xp gives you a 75% chance of winning or tying (they go for two and miss or kick and miss,or kick,abd make).

Let's talk about Whitehaven football! They were pretty good eh? Big Boys Is what I call em" :) What happened to LSU this year? Too much weed? DId the QB assault anyone this year?

You're right blade, Memphis seems to get a big boy every other year.

Four "big boy" title games. One team has participated in them all.

No, maryville did not win. But we've been to the past nine championship games and won 6!! How many has OR won? Or even made it to? How about semi finals?? Oh wait! Bahahahaa

We? Do you have mouse in your pocket? How many rings do YOU have? Did you start? If so when? Edited by bladerunner

Geez you don't think 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles made us easier to beat ? Anyone who thinks they would be a better Coach than Coach Quarles please go apply for the Tennessee job !! lol

Did you come by this great coaching analysis actually at the game or did you figure out a better coaching scheme than Coach Quarles just by watching the TV ? Maybe if you had actually seen the game Live you would of seen that they had man to man cover and pretty well covered at that , they may be a couple SEC DB's on that team you wanted to pass more on .... I'm sorry man , but I think I'll go with Coach Quarles and leave the second guessing to you .... unbelievable .

Easy there turbo. I never said I was better than Quarles. i said he didn't call his usual game and that made us one dimensional. He abandoned the pass before the interceptions so they are no excuse. Again... Not better than Quarles, just don't think he called his best game.

Crow anyone???

No crow here , very proud to be part of the Maryville football team and school system. Champions on the field and in the classroom.

One Dimensional Whitehaven won last night on the legs of Mark Jr... Had some people say that couldn't happen...

Wouldn't be taking gold ball home without him...... he carried this team.....

The C/O 2013 for Whitehaven will sure be missed.......

BUT our JV team won the City Championship as well as our Freshmen Team! Future's bright in the 38116

Maryville Lil Rebs 7/8 yr olds Champs

Maryville Southerners 9/10 yr olds Champs

Maryville Rebs Champs

Maryville Middle Champs

Maryville Freshmen and JV loaded........

My money is on Maryville being a power years to come..........

IMO unless WH learns to be more disciplined they will fade without the likes of Mr. Dodson in the backfield.

RESPECT

None for you sir.......Mr. Dodson yes