MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

Geez you don't think 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles made us easier to beat ? Anyone who thinks they would be a better Coach than Coach Quarles please go apply for the Tennessee job !! lol

Did you come by this great coaching analysis actually at the game or did you figure out a better coaching scheme than Coach Quarles just by watching the TV ? Maybe if you had actually seen the game Live you would of seen that they had man to man cover and pretty well covered at that , they may be a couple SEC DB's on that team you wanted to pass more on .... I'm sorry man , but I think I'll go with Coach Quarles and leave the second guessing to you .... unbelievable .

Actually I wish Quarles would go to Tennessee. I mean why not? He's proven he can leed young men. And where we are right now we need someone like him. Somebody who will stay for a while. But really who we going to get anyway? Somebody who will get us on another probation or the death penalty?

Great game last night to both Maryville and Whitehaven! I love battles like this! Coach Q is a class act as is Coach S! I will say some bad calls by the refs both ways through the whole game! Congrats to WH on the gold ball! Congrats to the Rebels on the silver ball and your streak of championship games! all I can say is WOW! I know Prevo comes back next fall who else comes back for the Rebels? Best wishes for continued success!!

Hats off to both teams,that game was a classic.Just a fun game to watch and a good one to end the year on.

Congratulations to Whitehaven on a great season and a state championship that means so much for your community. That is one loaded team. Congratulations also to the Rebels on yet another 15 game season, this program is and will always be champions.

Almost time for the underclassmen to start working toward 15 games in '13!

Great game and congrats to WS...Maryville just couldnt stop the run and the best team won. Maryville didnt rollover when they were down. No shame in that loss at all. was. Seeing the Tiger players crying after the win showed what it really meant to them. Enjoy your championship. BUT... the fake punt by Maryville was not a smart move....

Just saw the tape and a still of the call showing the linemen position when the ball was released. The call was on # 50 and the video and still show him at the 2 yard line engaged when the ball was released. First of all you don't make that call in a situation such as that unless it is obvious. Second.....it was clearly the wrong call and cost the Rebels. Third....the ref that made that call obviously doesn't know the rule.

Congrats to WH. Great team and a ton of athletes.

Congrats to this group of Maryville seniors. You took this team further than most expected with leadership and dedication to a cause. You gave this fan another great year of watching Rebel football.

Forget the coaching and officiating! The kids playing the game showed a tremendous amount of heart and talent.

Congratulations to Whitehaven on a very successful season!

If these two teams played four games, each would win 2 and the 5th would be another barn burner!

Ease up high school football fans, Maryville is still a marvelous place to live and raise a family.

Don't worry Rebel coaches, you will not get cussed out in public and the "Rebel Nation" will allow you men to come back and coach in 2013.

Great season 2012 Rebels!!!

Forget the coaching and officiating! The kids playing the game showed a tremendous amount of heart and talent.

Congratulations to Whitehaven on a very successful season!

If these two teams played four games, each would win 2 and the 5th would be another barn burner!

Ease up high school football fans, Maryville is still a marvelous place to live and raise a family.

Don't worry Rebel coaches, you will not get cussed out in public and the "Rebel Nation" will allow you men to come back and coach in 2013.

Great season 2012 Rebels!!!

Could not agree more. Great post!

Congrats to you Whitehaven. Maybe we can join you there one day.

No Gold balls in Blount Co. this year??...what is the world coming to....have the recruiting coordinators for A-town and M-ville been fired yet?...they need to hire the ones from K-Webb and CAK
  • Upvote 1

Geez you don't think 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles made us easier to beat ? Anyone who thinks they would be a better Coach than Coach Quarles please go apply for the Tennessee job !! lol

Did you come by this great coaching analysis actually at the game or did you figure out a better coaching scheme than Coach Quarles just by watching the TV ? Maybe if you had actually seen the game Live you would of seen that they had man to man cover and pretty well covered at that , they may be a couple SEC DB's on that team you wanted to pass more on .... I'm sorry man , but I think I'll go with Coach Quarles and leave the second guessing to you .... unbelievable .

Easy there turbo. I never said I was better than Quarles. i said he didn't call his usual game and that made us one dimensional. He abandoned the pass before the interceptions so they are no excuse. Again... Not better than Quarles, just don't think he called his best game.