MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

Notredame66 , I actually know a Couple guys who played for Notre Dame .... and I know for a fact they wouldn't like the fact you're on here Trolling a High School Football team ... Did you major in Trolling there ? Seriously , it's hard to believe anyone from Notre Dame would Have a problem with a Classy Coach like George Quarles , and his Maryville team ... yes we have had many jealous Trolls over all these years of Winning ( you've met Bladerunner now , seems like you 2 will get along great ) , It's just I've never known of one of our Trolls actually playing for a School like Notre Dame .... I guess you're just a very unusual Troll , Amazing that you'd want to represent Notre Dame that way ????

Really who are they?

No probs with coach q - fact many a times said great coach, or best HS coach in Tn

Represent ND? You mean how many are bashing the school for 12-0 or the ones calling out catholic priests for sexual abuse of kids?

Classy? Oh check it again multiple times i said i respect your players - those kids that play for MHS I have 150% RESPECT for ! It's the wanna be , bleacher toting , Al Bundy's I don't respect!

Any mention of mHS bad you all cry like a little sissy in a comical way- like I said don't hate b/c your stuck in your 150,000 house , and live check to check and MHS football keeps you sane ... Troll hmmmm you do alot of that as well!

Really who are they?

No probs with coach q - fact many a times said great coach, or best HS coach in Tn

Represent ND? You mean how many are bashing the school for 12-0 or the ones calling out catholic priests for sexual abuse of kids?

Classy? Oh check it again multiple times i said i respect your players - those kids that play for MHS I have 150% RESPECT for ! It's the wanna be , bleacher toting , Al Bundy's I don't respect!

Any mention of mHS bad you all cry like a little sissy in a comical way- like I said don't hate b/c your stuck in your 150,000 house , and live check to check and MHS football keeps you sane ... Troll hmmmm you do alot of that as well!

That Notre Dame education is being put to good use with you here letting us know how far beneath you we all are .... We're not worthy , we're not worthy !!

That Notre Dame education is being put to good use with you here letting us know how far beneath you we all are .... We're not worthy , we're not worthy !!

True you are not ....

I live for the Yankee part!

Just remember that my kin killed yours in the civil war as we did win right !

Proud Yankee ....

You don't know what you're talking about... The QB that will start next season will be a stud and as long as our D coordinator sticks around we'll be good...

Congrats to Whitehaven. For the second year in a row, me and Hermit had the pleasure of socializin' with some of the Whitehaven faithful. ;) The success of the football team is representative of the positive things going on at that school and in that community. Again, a well deserved Congratulations. :thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

Really who are they?

Lighten up Rudy!

I understand this .. I played offensive line my entire football career and I saw the error right away on replay but non of us know how the last minute of that game would have ended if the refs had let the play run. In every football game there are missed calls or calls that should not have been made. This one was obvious but how about the other ones ? How would they have changed the outcome of that game if one or two of them were not called. How many infractions were not called and what effect did they have on the outcome of the game? A hold here and there that goes un noticed ....a push in the back or two...You play the game , know its not a game of perfect and when the clock shows 0 there is a winner. Like it or not . I have been on more than a few of those calls .. It's football. No football player ex or current worth their salt complains about the refs or calls in a game because they know it doesnt matter . The game was called the way it was called.. Overall great game I thought

One thing is for certain. Without the blown call, there would have been no overtime. The Rebels would have probably liked their chances with a 1 point lead and 45 secs to go.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976