MHS v. Whitehaven

OG1

Ok PEP before you pounce

Pep Pounce .... I like it ... you and your son have nothing to hang your head about , It's a shame he had to get hurt when he did , but that is part of the game .... I'm proud of all of these Seniors .... very VERY PROUD !! Everyone thought we'd be down this year , yet there we were again playing for all the Marbles . Tell your son that every Maryville fan I know is Proud as He double L of him( Haden Townsend ) , Nick Myers , Trenton Shuler ,Brian Coulter , Chris Raymond , T.J. Kimble , Taylor Spivey , Logan Winders , Baylee Delozier , Will Murrin , Brad Fields , Marshall Knoll , Nic Heinemann , Shawn Brown , and all the other Seniors on this team . Their Legacy will not be remembered as losing their final game , Their Legacy will be that they Played in the State Championship games all 4 years of our move up to 6A !! 2-2 , and the only team to play in all 4 years of the new 6A !!! Very Impressive guys , you all are now part of Maryville High School Football Legacy that has no Equal in the State of Tennessee !!!

Pep Pounce .... I like it ... you and your son have nothing to hang your head about , It's a shame he had to get hurt when he did , but that is part of the game .... I'm proud of all of these Seniors .... very VERY PROUD !! Everyone thought we'd be down this year , yet there we were again playing for all the Marbles . Tell your son that every Maryville fan I know is Proud as He double L of him( Haden Townsend ) , Nick Myers , Trenton Shuler ,Brian Coulter , Chris Raymond , T.J. Kimble , Taylor Spivey , Logan Winders , Baylee Delozier , Will Murrin , Brad Fields , Marshall Knoll , Nic Heinemann , Shawn Brown , and all the other Seniors on this team . Their Legacy will not be remembered as losing their final game , Their Legacy will be that they Played in the State Championship games all 4 years of our move up to 6A !! 2-2 , and the only team to play in all 4 years of the new 6A !!! Very Impressive guys , you all are now part of Maryville High School Football Legacy that has no Equal in the State of Tennessee !!!

Thanks PEP , they were and are still a tight knit bunch of young men. I am very proud of them.

Xcellunt post Pep!

Notredame66 , I actually know a Couple guys who played for Notre Dame .... and I know for a fact they wouldn't like the fact you're on here Trolling a High School Football team ... Did you major in Trolling there ? Seriously , it's hard to believe anyone from Notre Dame would Have a problem with a Classy Coach like George Quarles , and his Maryville team ... yes we have had many jealous Trolls over all these years of Winning ( you've met Bladerunner now , seems like you 2 will get along great ) , It's just I've never known of one of our Trolls actually playing for a School like Notre Dame .... I guess you're just a very unusual Troll , Amazing that you'd want to represent Notre Dame that way ????

Seriously pepvol .. This is laughable to someone who played football through college. It was a bad call.. But those happen on both sides. Whitehaven could have driven down field and scored or actually kicked a field goal to win the game.. We will never know but to keep harping on one play is laughable. Let's analyze every play . Maryville lost .. One play doesn't mean anything .. I understand it but good lord ..you are doing exactly what you bust people's chops for doing on here ..

OK , I don't know where you're getting half yard line at , I've got it froze on my TV right now , with the football directly over #50's head , and he is clearly and plain as day with his right foot on the 2 yd line ....

Like I've already said , Maryville lost because of 4 Turnovers , we didn't really have a margin of error to win the game playing like that , bad calls are part of the Game , and I'm very proud of this Maryville team . Whitehaven was definitely the best team we played all year , they deserved to win , Congratulations to them , Enjoy that Gold Ball , and hopefully we can meet again next year .

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Maryville's coach is great and shouldn't b questioned. Like one of the previous posts said earlier, it's more impressive to see a coach win with less. Maryville will b back regardless of their sub par players because they're coach just puts them in position to win all the time. Hopefully we'll be back next year for the tie breaker against the Maryville machine