2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

Well Huntingdon, we all know what you're losing, what are ya bringing back is the question

Tyler Bush, Glyn Hillard, Jacob Blake,Jake Siqsk are the playmaker people I can think of off of the top of my head but there are some other good ones out there as well. I wonder how our kicking game will be next year.

BigPurpleMachine don't be recycling pictures time for some new ones I'll post some eventually but off season is long enough as it is.

Does anyone know the order of the games yet???

Also with Kent Jones leaving who do you think should take his place things will never be the same as he is the voice of mustang football not to say we can't still have a good person doing it, Andrew Maddox, Russell Bush, maybe some people want Judge Logan to come back or maybe Kermit Dee Frog (joking bout that one lol I cant feel Jone's shoes) or someone else. I will tell you my pick soon.

Tyler Bush, Glyn Hillard, Jacob Blake,Jake Siqsk are the playmaker people I can think of off of the top of my head but there are some other good ones out there as well. I wonder how our kicking game will be next year.

BigPurpleMachine don't be recycling pictures time for some new ones I'll post some eventually but off season is long enough as it is.

Does anyone know the order of the games yet???

Also with Kent Jones leaving who do you think should take his place things will never be the same as he is the voice of mustang football not to say we can't still have a good person doing it, Andrew Maddox, Russell Bush, maybe some people want Judge Logan to come back or maybe Kermit Dee Frog (joking bout that one lol I cant feel Jone's shoes) or someone else. I will tell you my pick soon.

glynn hilliard is going to be a handfull, ugh i thought bush was graduating?? and you know how rumors in carroll co go but i hear jacob blake was getting some FBS looks? any idea on whos taking over at QB?