2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

Riverside vs Huntingdon scrimmage ...... Riverside having a good first drive mixing up short passes with short runs. And after their only score Huntingdon took over the scrimmage scoring 4 times on the first team.

Huntingdon second team scored on Riverside defence and that wrapped up the scrimmage with Huntingdon's defence looking very strong.

We got a little work to do on offense! But didn't look too bad for only two days in pads. Looks like defense is clicking on all cylinders. The next scrimmage with White House will really show what we are made of! Keep working hard stangs! Big shoes to fill from last year!

We got a little work to do on offense! But didn't look too bad for only two days in pads. Looks like defense is clicking on all cylinders. The next scrimmage with White House will really show what we are made of! Keep working hard stangs! Big shoes to fill from last year!

did not see a lot out of the sr.

P

horse, you are a really negative person. Try to remember that these are high school kids. You must be a Mckenzie or Milan poser. Remember, if your not a Mustang, your just another "horse"!

can you say that you where impressed with the srs? Edited by horse

Pcan you say that you where impressed with the srs?

I can say it was the first game they have played since December! Bush carried the ball well and caught a TD when needed. Blake had 4 sacks and caused a interception that was returned for a TD. So yea I was little impressed with Srs. They didn't get a lot of playing time either due to coaches checking out the younger kids. Time will tell but these kids work their tails off!

I can say it was the first game they have played since December! Bush carried the ball well and caught a TD when needed. Blake had 4 sacks and caused a interception that was returned for a TD. So yea I was little impressed with Srs. They didn't get a lot of playing time either due to coaches checking out the younger kids. Time will tell but these kids work their tails off!

pop I know your boy 81is a sr but the jrs are the ones that will make the plays this year

Alright less than 3 weeks till some Mustang Football, I for one am very excited.  Can't wait for the Obion County game to kick things off for us.  Question to anyone that buys the Jackson Sun, does anyone know when the high school football booklet comes out?  If no one knows I will ask again next week again for a update as I' sure they'll advertise it, & I'd like to read about our district as well as the others.  

Alright less than 3 weeks till some Mustang Football, I for one am very excited.  Can't wait for the Obion County game to kick things off for us.  Question to anyone that buys the Jackson Sun, does anyone know when the high school football booklet comes out?  If no one knows I will ask again next week again for a update as I' sure they'll advertise it, & I'd like to read about our district as well as the others.  

Kermit... it usually comes out in a Sunday edition right before the season starts.  So it will probably be one of the next two Sundays.  But you can email Brandon Shields on the sports staff over there.  He responds to his email and is listed on their website.  I'm sure he will tell ya.  Good to see ya back on Kermit!!