Seymour at Grainger

CoachC19

Well, like I've already said, Grainger is the best AA team I've seen this year. And I watch 8-AA girls basketball, where any of the top 3-4 teams in our district could get hot and bring a Gold or Silver ball home. There are only two teams that I haven't seen that could give Grainger problems and that is McMinn Central and Macon County.

Am I saying that the Grizz are guaranteed a championship? Not at all. But I would be very surprised if they aren't there next month.

Also, Seymour fans, come play Cannon, Livingston, Smith, or Central Magnet (AA) or how about Jackson County or Clarkrange (A). I promise you that these teams can give you a run for your money, if not come out on top more often than not.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grainger, need some locker room motivation-----read the Johnson City Press article by Douglas Fritz posted online, linked below and in the friday print edition. In it he points out how Grainger waltzed into the Regional last year with its 29-2 record and proceeded to almost get beat by Happy Valley, have to go OT to beat Greeneville and then lose to Chuckey Doak.

Fritz builds his Cyclones up and picks the Cyclones to win the Regional with Happy Valley the darkhorse. No Respect for the number one team in the state. Prove him wrong Grizzlies!

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?id=104973