9AAA in 2013

REDSMAN

Juan would yall be interested in a scrimmage one day next week. Either in Macon County or Portland. Due to all the rain we have had up here, (for some reason it doesnt make it to lower Sumner County) we have really only been in the dirt 3 days and have had 3 scrimmages rained out. If your interested either send me a email to randydixon1966@hotmail.com or text/call 6152687128 and we will try and set something up or I can direct you to Coach Parker. We just need work, both varsity and jv, this cabin fever is about to kill us. Good luck to everyone, just 10 more days. Whoop whoop

Good to hear from ya today Juan, did you get my text. Coach Parker will try and call ya tomorrow. Take care, whoop whoop

Don't know that I'll make it to middle TN this baseball season, how's MJ looking?

They look ok, beat Riverdale 14-1 but it was 0-0 after 8 innings...... then the subs came in..... pitching looks ok, defense ok, hitting needs to pick up. they have the ability , but 16-18 year olds who knows from day to day.