Meigs County Football

theduckman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the schedule look like for next year? Team?

Well you pick up Rockwood,Greenback,Grace just for starters(two top 5 teams in their respective classes and Rockwood will be better next yr top ten at least) in the district that alone is quiet impressive.3A is the toughest district this side of Nashville!WELCOME!Meigs should make it just that much tougher.

• 2 weeks later...

What does the schedule look like for next year? Team?

The Tigers will finally be starting allot of upperclassman. Been really young the past couple of years. Last year was rough but a great group of Jrs and a pretty good Sr class coming back. And a little coaching stability should help. Good group of kids there now and good work being done in he off season. Kinda excited! Think MC could surprise a few this year. Go Tigers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well you pick up Rockwood,Greenback,Grace just for starters(two top 5 teams in their respective classes and Rockwood will be better next yr top ten at least) in the district that alone is quiet impressive.3A is the toughest district this side of Nashville!WELCOME!Meigs should make it just that much tougher.

Region 4(distrct 8a) won the 1A AND 2A championships this year...and it is east of Nashville. Did you forget?

If your gonna spout off Crap like this...you better start eating toilet paper. :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

Region 4(distrct 8a) won the 1A AND 2A championships this year...and it is east of Nashville. Did you forget?

If your gonna spout off Crap like this...you better start eating toilet paper. :popcorneater:

I do apologize SS,would never take anything away from what was accomplished by both those teams THIS yr,I was referring to this coming season.I don't expect region 4 to be as tough next yr.District 3 will be loaded as will be district 4.Again my apologies oh great one!lol..

I do apologize SS,would never take anything away from what was accomplished by both those teams THIS yr,I was referring to this coming season.I don't expect region 4 to be as tough next yr.District 3 will be loaded as will be district 4.Again my apologies oh great one!lol..

apology accepted...and don't count district 8 out next year...as T$$AA decided Goodpastor needed to be in our District, and TC will definitely be better than last year. IMO next year could be anybodies year...the west might even be tougher (Mitchell) with some new additions.