Possible region 1 finals matches.

Buzz19

King Greene

The way I see it KingGreene just calls it like he sees it. I don't consider that immature. Too bad that hurts feelings, but I think thats exactly one of the things he speaks about. People who are soft. At least he doesn't hide behind a screen name, I think most everyone on here knows who he is or at least we have an idea based on his profile picture. Most everyone else here posts anonymously (myself included--I have to because I'm in the witness protection program), but I give the King credit for preaching the gospel. "Preacher tellin the truff and it hurts..."

Not trying to make a big deal out of it but why are all these teams not going to the tournament they committed to. I see replys such as people being sick or kids out of town but what about the wrestlers that are not sick and the ones that stayed in town. Bottom line when you commit to a tournament you take whatever roster you have and suit up. Other than weather( safety concerns) in my opinion if you commit to a tournament you go. Just a thought!

Not trying to make a big deal out of it but why are all these teams not going to the tournament they committed to. I see replys such as people being sick or kids out of town but what about the wrestlers that are not sick and the ones that stayed in town. Bottom line when you commit to a tournament you take whatever roster you have and suit up. Other than weather( safety concerns) in my opinion if you commit to a tournament you go. Just a thought!

In most scenarios, I agree. But, I know Greeneville has over half out. If it's an individual tournament, I guess they would go. How do you ask less than half attend a team event and take team loss after loss, when you would normally compete. At the same time, they have some that are still recovering from flu or injury. Why put them at risk when you can take a few days off and hopefully recover. Then, you go in to the bulk of the season and the push for post season, healthy and rested. That may not sound logical, but it was best case for Greeneville, I hear. In no way meant as disrespect for Alcoa.