Chattanooga Central 2013

fishheadspin

I promise i would not be talking state contender if all those things were true at central.....I know it takes a really good team tons of depth and lots of luck to win a state title.........

i am not going to get in a pissing match over it because Central was bad last year and i suspect will be bad again this year.

But Marion had a good year with a CAKE WALK schedule. they won a lot of good games but guess how many teams they beat with a winning record......1.......there opponents they beat were something like 27-57... and for that reason i would just let the season play out and not start talking smack in march about winning titles in Dec!!!!

I promise i would not be talking state contender if all those things were true at central.....I know it takes a really good team tons of depth and lots of luck to win a state title.........

i am not going to get in a pissing match over it because Central was bad last year and i suspect will be bad again this year.

But Marion had a good year with a CAKE WALK schedule. they won a lot of good games but guess how many teams they beat with a winning record......1.......there opponents they beat were something like 27-57... and for that reason i would just let the season play out and not start talking smack in march about winning titles in Dec!!!!

Just for the record Marion went to the semis in 3a about 4 years ago .... Led Alcoa at half... I say that's doing something in the last 20 years

• 2 weeks later...