• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brucetonmarshal

1a bruceton or usj over ezell

2a huntingdon over anyone

3a crocket county

4a dont care

5a dont care

yes i am from bruceton, but i am not sayin them because of that reason alone. i am sayin that cause it seems like every school that has a player or fan representing on here completely overlooks bruceton(with the exception of usj, they know bruceton has a chance and respects this team. if u cocky lil pre madona's dont start payin attention gleason might whoop yall.

that is not intended for any 1 school in particular nor any portion of state west, middle or east. sorry bout that, good luck in the play offs bruceton and usj :o

Guest caligula

Maryville is the CLEAR favorite in TN cause Memphis fans don't know anything further east than Memphis East, however Maryville needs to step it up or sit at home. I am getting fed up with it. I hope Lucas stays healthy cause Larrry is just not cutting it right now. Walter Fisher & Tim Gray were the X factors last year and kept the state game closer than it should have been now they are gone and Hillsboro is not too strong or physical for Maryville and IF they meet up Hillsboro will tossed in the back of Coach Thompson's Chevy and driven into the TN river.

Yeah - I don't quite get that Maryville won't be able to match up phisically or with Hillsborros speed. They did ok last year beating Hillsboro. Onlineathelete - have you seen Maryville play? Anyway, in the past maryville has done alright against speed - Hillsboro 2001, Memphis East 2000, Whites Creek in 1998, ect.

3A - Fulton

4A - Maryville

5A - Germantown

Play-off season is different from any other season of the year. You lose you're out. Don't forget AAA fans about the team who won it last year. They lost to fulton by 1 and anderson county by 4. They are healthy going into week 10 and their coach now knows their identity. Watch out for the Roadrunners! In a single game they can beat anyone in this state. They have size, speed and are well coached. Most importantly they (along with Trousdale County) know how to get there from the east. Watch out!