Best QB to Play in SP & Jasper

OLD PIRATE

You talking about "throw me the ball i'm wide open'' Bobby Joe? Saw him the other day bald and weighed 300 lbs.Now ole Bobby Joe caught a couple from Jimmy but ole Duck threw to him when he broke ole David Hudson's record.The record which was maybe 10 or 12 balls caught.. LBNRAO

What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Websters dictionary and LBNRAO was not in there. I garuntee you that is not a word. You think im joking but im not

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys forgot about Ray Fowler, Marion Co., 82-84. Went to 2 state finals. Believe he went on to Navy. I coached on that staff, and let me tell you he was a good one, read the option in the split-back veer, did a heck of a job.

Old Pirate remembers that youngun & remember watching the Warriors with some kin up thata way. Fact is the kin had all this extra purple garb and gave OP a Jasper cap. Well OP wants you fellers hate now that OP was totally against it but the SS kept on & on & on so finely OP agreed to wear that dad burn cap. Shortly after OP & others got seated this powerful pain started comincing to flow thru OP's body with severe headache and nausea. After taking BC powders OP was still having these awlful symptoms thru the whole fued. Least ways OP finally made it back to the van & sat down in the rear removed tha coat & cap to relax...instantaneously this pain OP had been suffering from for hours went away. OP couldn't believe what had jest happened....it became crystal clear to OP that dad blasted Jasper cap OP had been wearing done caused all the misery & pain! You see, the kin is family and all but that Jasper cap got tossed & years later was gave.... away to Goodwill.....you thinks Old Pirate is joking.......? Recon not........Now that is.....bonafide Edited by OLD PIRATE

You guys forgot about Ray Fowler, Marion Co., 82-84. Went to 2 state finals. Believe he went on to Navy. I coached on that staff, and let me tell you he was a good one, read the option in the split-back veer, did a heck of a job.

Fowler was a good one, however, he was not the QB for one of those title games in the 80's. He was a freshman and Dewayne Walters was the QB. Ray was QB in the '84 game against Marshall Co.