DIstrict 7-AA

Omniscience

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone in 7AA will be able to play with the 4 out of 8AA. Bledsoe has the potential but both Livingston and Dekalb have the players to guard Jamal one on one and both will have a huge size advantage. Sequatchie has the size but not the shooters on the perimeter to contend.

I agree. Livingston always has a tough team. Dekalb as well.

I don't think anyone in 7AA will be able to play with the 4 out of 8AA. Bledsoe has the potential but both Livingston and Dekalb have the players to guard Jamal one on one and both will have a huge size advantage. Sequatchie has the size but not the shooters on the perimeter to contend.

Its interesting because 8AA has not really shown how it will play it out, at least in the regular season. The "Big 3" DC, LA, and UHS all still may very well beat up on each other, but you have to respect what Dekalb has done so far. There is a second tier w/ Smith, Cannon, and York, and the same may very well happen with those 3. I will say I'm impressed w/ Sequatchie just after looking at the scores. I have not seen them play this year, but do know what they lost from a year ago. No disrespect to Central Magnet as a 8AA fan, they have improved a ton,and they're Coach should be commended for his efforts!

Dumlap loses to Chatt. Christian, and Signal(again), Bledsoe blows out ND, and gets 2nd win vs Signal, Look for a very different outcome when dumlap heads north next week. Only surprise in district is Signal finishing 2nd with ND 3rd. I don't see anyone winning in region, possibly Bledsoe since they will be playing 4th seed, but after that likely over. It will take all 3 offensive starters having good games and 4 to 8 points and good defense and rebounding from other two starters for them to win more than one game in the region.

DeKalb beat Livingston Tuesday. If they can beat Upperman tomorrow there's a good chance they'll head into the district tournament undefeated. I just hope it carries over into the tournament.

Out of curiosity, who has Bledsoe lost or returned from last year? And how much better are they this year? They met DeKalb in region last year and lost 39-82. DeKalb didn't have a single senior on that team.

DeKalb beat Livingston Tuesday. If they can beat Upperman tomorrow there's a good chance they'll head into the district tournament undefeated. I just hope it carries over into the tournament.

Out of curiosity, who has Bledsoe lost or returned from last year? And how much better are they this year? They met DeKalb in region last year and lost 39-82. DeKalb didn't have a single senior on that team.

They return pretty much everyone but lost their other post player over Thanksgiving holiday to broke wrist and he probably won't be back this season