DIstrict 7-AA

Omniscience

Great athlete, just seems not to show up at times. Make him shoot outside instead of finishing at the rim and Bledsoe doesn't win. But like I said a great athlete.

Early on, I can't argue with you, as of late, we have had other players step up, he has gotten better looking for assist and not "settling" for the jump shot. I believe we "should" win district tourney and as stated earlier, the only thing I will be surprised about in the region is if we get embarrassed. There are times "not allowing" him to finish at the rim is easier said than done. I would guess that every team we have played this season has had the same game plan, "stop Worthington", 21 wins and 6 losses, say that for whatever reason, this plan does not always work for them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS over Sequatchie, 39-35. 18-12 CCS at the half, CCS was more than content to take 60 seconds or more off the clock on a possession, even in the first half. They waited until the shot was there and more often than not it was right under the basket.

They did the same thing to Bledsoe the 2nd game, actually held the ball the first 4 minutes of the game before taking a shot. We should be better prepared this time around.