Best shooters in the State?

lookingFORtalent

rowan and cj good. rowan can stretch you like no other and hit tough shots but cj good is equally as deadly. Saw science hill practice not sure he missed plus i've seen him hit 8 first hand. you know you can shoot when memphis melrose plays you box and 1.

Rowan came in as a freshman and they Scrimaged Bradley Co. in a summer scrimage. A very athletic kid picked up Rowan who proceded to hit a long 3 right in his face. Kid turned to his coach, I got him this time. Rowan pulled up and hit a longer 3. Kid yelled to his coach ok, I got him. Rowan then hit a longer 3. 7 straight as a freshman in Varsity. The 1st one was about 21ft. Hit his last one in that string from at least 30. He could fill it up then, shoots better now, and has made himself a very good all around player.

Edited by TCBinTN

no doubt rowan is old school. great shooter but can make very tough shots. fun to watch!

I've been watching Brock play sports since he was a little kid. He played a year or two under my brother. He has always had great hand eye coordination and a competitive attitude. Combine that with the technical shooting coaching that Buck and Capps gave him, and its no surprise he is as good as he is.

I Checked the stats from the Tennessean.. Did not have Brock Rowan's.. but I know this kid is an OUTSTANDING, LIGHTS OUT SHOOTER..

He is even A better KID than a shooter!!!!!!! He signed with Shorter College to Play Div II Next year.

FACTS: 3 Pointers MADE through Jan 25th 2013

Jacob Williams 43made ( 4 consecutive Games Making at least one 3 pointer)

Jake Allsmiller 46made ( 7 Consecutive Games Making at least one 3 pointer)

Andrew Fleming 49made ( 10 Consecutive Games Making at least one 3 pointer)

Asa Duvall 67made ( 32 Consecutive Games Making at least one 3 pointer) All the way back to last season. WOW !!!

I feel honored that you are researching Saunders. That is 22 in the first 8 games of the season, which we have played 21 games as of now so let me explain it to you. That means the stats from the other 13 games have not been posted. Saunders can not only shoot the three, he also can shoot the 2 very well and he can dunk on you at 6'1. Never know what he might do😉 So I guess your right he doesn't belong on this post. Research more so next time you know what you are talking about. Have a great evening😀

Nobody seems to want to give the Cheatham County Cubs their due credit this year. It was the same way in the fall as well (for the most part). Saunders is a great player and has shown that by already eclipsing the 1,000 points scored mark as a junior. He'll stay under the radar and the Cubs will stay under the radar until ONE DAY someone has to notice them..........when they're one of avery select "few" teams remaining in the state.

Nobody seems to want to give the Cheatham County Cubs their due credit this year. It was the same way in the fall as well (for the most part). Saunders is a great player and has shown that by already eclipsing the 1,000 points scored mark as a junior. He'll stay under the radar and the Cubs will stay under the radar until ONE DAY someone has to notice them..........when they're one of avery select "few" teams remaining in the state.

My apoligies