carter county offseason programs

randomname

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomname, just wondering what you thought of sg joining region 1, they have been in a tough district, and i think they get most of the team back. Should be nice to get some new blood in the region.

We beat them pretty bad last year in a scrimmage at johnson county last year don't think they will be a big problem. we have almost all of our players back this year.

Heard something very interesting at work and a little disappointing,said that coach L had already promised a kid the Q.B. position and that this kid dosen't lift with the team and isn't going to lift in the competition and will probably ruin his teams chance for a win.Hard for me to believe coach would do this. Tell me this is not true.

He's not promised any kid the spot and i think the kid in question will lift in the competition this week. He's a great kid and even though hes not been working with the team,he's still been getting after it. He is one of Hampton's finest and I expect him to be a dandy as time goes on.If hamptons biggest worries are this kid, they've not got many worries. Shoot from what I saw the other day,he will be one of our very strongest freshmen, and we have some strong ones.

He's not promised any kid the spot and i think the kid in question will lift in the competition this week. He's a great kid and even though hes not been working with the team,he's still been getting after it. He is one of Hampton's finest and I expect him to be a dandy as time goes on.If hamptons biggest worries are this kid, they've not got many worries. Shoot from what I saw the other day,he will be one of our very strongest freshmen, and we have some strong ones.

Hope this is true would hate to see politics creep into Htown football

Hope this is true would hate to see politics creep into Htown football

Politics and Mike Lunsford don't mix. He made some very unpopulal moves at Cloudland, He's there for the team and this kid, just like mine will earn everything they get. Both have the potential of being really good.

CHS is working hard on 3 core lifts. Bench press squats and power cleans. Kids are gettin much stronger and improving daily. should be the team to beat in region 1. Coach Pittman has done a great job and cloudland and I really think its important for all the kids to work together like he has them.

The coach has been around alot of big time football. I like these lifts and thats what Hampton is doing also. Those are Football lifts.Cloudland will be a handful next season.

The Jones kid is working his tail off to become a bigger, faster, stronger athlete. He is only a 14 year old freshman. His efforts may not payoff until next year, but anyone who criticizes his work ethic and commitment is crazy. I know this kid and his family very well and they are 100% committed to his strength and conditioning. Some may be jealous of the opportunities he is being provided (personal trainer), but his efforts will only benefit the Bulldog PROGRAM. I have no doubt that he will assume a leadership role if and when it is asked of him. Right now he is doing everything he can to prepare himself for that opportunity. There is no clear cut, etched in stone starting Qb at HHS. But if he EARNS that spot, he will give it his all. Remember guys, this kid is 14. His body is only starting to mature. Mike will do what is best for the TEAM. In the meantime Coby is doing his part. With all that said; it is my opinion that spending time with the team is an integral part of building trust and bonding with the rest of the guys. Only time will tell...

The Jones kid is working his tail off to become a bigger, faster, stronger athlete. He is only a 14 year old freshman. His efforts may not payoff until next year, but anyone who criticizes his work ethic and commitment is crazy. I know this kid and his family very well and they are 100% committed to his strength and conditioning. Some may be jealous of the opportunities he is being provided (personal trainer), but his efforts will only benefit the Bulldog PROGRAM. I have no doubt that he will assume a leadership role if and when it is asked of him. Right now he is doing everything he can to prepare himself for that opportunity. There is no clear cut, etched in stone starting Qb at HHS. But if he EARNS that spot, he will give it his all. Remember guys, this kid is 14. His body is only starting to mature. Mike will do what is best for the TEAM. In the meantime Coby is doing his part. With all that said; it is my opinion that spending time with the team is an integral part of building trust and bonding with the rest of the guys. Only time will tell...

Agree on all aspects.

Agree on all aspects.

Agree on all aspects.

Agree on all aspects.

Just what I was saying about being with team needs to earn respect of team by working and i am sure he is but should not be promised a position and teamates not see him working out not fair.