Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Guest Termite

Naw termite i do not have a clue i just heard that they have hired somebody but are not announcing it cause of some things they have to clear up but thats only speckulation and you know how that is

Good...........

I'm sure they decided to go with the guy from Powell. If he hadn't applied so late and forced them to retake applications he probably would have been announced already. Of course the Carthrage school board probably wanted some other muddy waters to clear up before they dove in head first. :flower:

I'm sure they decided to go with the guy from Powell. If he hadn't applied so late and forced them to retake applications he probably would have been announced already. Of course the Carthrage school board probably wanted some other muddy waters to clear up before they dove in head first. :flower:

The Smith County School Board has nothing to do with hiring new coach

I'm sure they decided to go with the guy from Powell. If he hadn't applied so late and forced them to retake applications he probably would have been announced already. Of course the Carthrage school board* probably wanted some other muddy waters to clear up before they dove in head first. :flower:

*The powers that be.

The Smith County School Board has nothing to do with hiring new coach

So what time are they announcing Coach Rang? Everyone outside of Carthrage already knows who the new coach is. It's only fair that someone should finally spell it out for the fans that can't put 2 and 2 together. :flower: Edited by BasilDuke