Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Guest Termite

Great question. 99% of folks realize that all Jimmy left was a steaming pile for the next Coach. But Twant and Turdmite are convinced it's the most sought after job in the state. :flower:

No, the only thing I'm convinced of, is Daisy's character, or lack of... I never thought speaking of kids in that manor would be tolerated here. Talk about me anyway you want but leave the kids out of it........

No, the only thing I'm convinced of, is Daisy's character, or lack of... I never thought speaking of kids in that manor would be tolerated here. Talk about me anyway you want but leave the kids out of it........

As I have said before, I don't even answer Daisy's post. All he is trying to do is get you involved in a stupid argument that has no merit.

The kids aint the steaming pile that Jimmy left behind it was the schedule Moron. I aint never attacked a kid on here. But thanx for the faked outrage. Sometimes I forget the Saints I'm addressing when I speak to Carthrage folk. Turdmite the patron saint of chicken hearted. :flower:

The kids aint the steaming pile that Jimmy left behind it was the schedule Moron. I aint never attacked a kid on here. But thanx for the faked outrage. Sometimes I forget the Saints I'm addressing when I speak to Carthrage folk. Turdmite the patron saint of chicken hearted. :flower:

Looks like to me that Bug feller caught that Duke feller speaking in a manner he shouldn't ought to. I read it the same way so I guess I'm a moron too. Aside from Mr. Duke's lapse in judgment in poking at them Smith County folks, reckon when a coach will be named?