Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Good grief. Come out with the name already. It doesn't seem like it's a secret on the North Side, so you might as well spill it.

I don't think you would recognize his name anyway. There are several very good candidates. I don't know who will get the job.

Any of those 3 or so...or either of the 2 on the staff would do a good job.

Guest Termite

Good grief. Come out with the name already. It doesn't seem like it's a secret on the North Side, so you might as well spill it.

I'm on the North side coz......I don't know, or I would throw a name out. I would guess that the new coach will be named Monday. I think the football banquet is Monday night. I'm with you on this......give me a name or 2. At least the top 5..

Maybe they have a coach in place by the first week of the season this is not rocket science are they having trouble finding a coach to take it like up at Tennessee

Don't speak of which you do not know. It's a fairly long process to hire a new coach. It will be done soon.

Guest Termite

Maybe they have a coach in place by the first week of the season this is not rocket science are they having trouble finding a coach to take it like up at Tennessee

Being today is March 1, and spring practice is in May and with JUST 35 + applicants, you may be right they are having trouble finding someone to take the job. lol. Heck, lets just wait till next year and see if anybody is interested then.