Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Yall think the staff thats in place now will remain or will the new guy bring in his own guys?

Some will likely stay...some are going to Cookeville. The new coach will probably have a chance to get some his assistants. I am sure it will depend on what they teach. Also...one of the current assistants may get the job. At least a couple have applied. I would also think the new coach will have a big say on who is retained. I would also think most will stay that want to. All are very good coaches.

Guest Termite

Yall think the staff thats in place now will remain or will the new guy bring in his own guys?

Both.....I think most of the staff in place will stay, and depends on how many positions are available, the new Coach will bring in some. Coach Huffines (DC) retired before Maynord left. Gentry (OC) gone to Cookville with Maynord, and I think/heard that 1-2 more going to Cookville.

Both.....I think most of the staff in place will stay, and depends on how many positions are available, the new Coach will bring in some. Coach Huffines (DC) retired before Maynord left. Gentry (OC) gone to Cookville with Maynord, and I think/heard that 1-2 more going to Cookville.

So you definitely got rid of 2 and possibly 2 more. I can't imagine y'all hiring someone stupid enough to retain the other 14 coaches already on staff. But then again, they did apply for a seat on a sinking ship so they can't be to smart. :flower:

Guest Termite

So you definitely got rid of 2 and possibly 2 more. I can't imagine y'all hiring someone stupid enough to retain the other 14 coaches already on staff. But then again, they did apply for a seat on a sinking ship so they can't be to smart. :flower:

What I can't imagine is someone stupid enough to bad mouth a coaching staff that has owned you for 14 years. :lol: But, then again, it is DaisyDuke.

Guest Termite

Just whi is this dukes team? Who does he pull for?

He has claimed Macon County before. But I'm not sure that's completely true. Other than being a troll, and obviously jealous of SC, not real sure about Daisy. BUT on second thought, I don't know why anyone would claim MC, if they weren't a true blue, dyed in the wool MC fan. Could be ole DaisyDuke is a G-ville fan in drag.... :lol:

He has claimed Macon County before. But I'm not sure that's completely true. Other than being a troll, and obviously jealous of SC, not real sure about Daisy. BUT on second thought, I don't know why anyone would claim MC, if they weren't a true blue, dyed in the wool MC fan. Could be ole DaisyDuke is a G-ville fan in drag.... :lol:

That's low Termite. Gville is above Daisy.

Guest Termite

That's low Termite. Gville is above Daisy.

I know..........sometimes I just can't help myself. Most everybody is above Daisy. I believe if Daisy was a G-ville fan, he couldn't resist letting everybody know.. Hey, heard that the G-ville boys got their rings today. I'm proud for them. I've known most since they were 6 years old, and the coaches longer.