Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I heard Antwan interviewed for the job. Can anyone confirm this roomer? Will glover be an assistant when Antwan gets the job? I can see scooter as waterboy making 100% H2O and making the occasional QB sack when he gets upset enough over someone making fun of him on the sideline. This is the new coaching staff for the SC Owls. Remember who broke the news to you first.

I heard Antwan interviewed for the job. Can anyone confirm this roomer? Will glover be an assistant when Antwan gets the job? I can see scooter as waterboy making 100% H2O and making the occasional QB sack when he gets upset enough over someone making fun of him on the sideline. This is the new coaching staff for the SC Owls. Remember who broke the news to you first.

Yes...yes it's true. Roomer? Gee dude...lol.

Guest Termite

Yes...yes it's true. Roomer? Gee dude...lol.

Cut him some slack Antwan.......he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Looks like height isn't the only challenge he is facing. What's the latest scoop. I've heard there has been some people in and out the school last few days. Some that the kids never seen before, but being they are 16 year olds and don't get out much, that don't mean a whole lot.

Cut him some slack Antwan.......he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Looks like height isn't the only challenge he is facing. What's the latest scoop. I've heard there has been some people in and out the school last few days. Some that the kids never seen before, but being they are 16 year olds and don't get out much, that don't mean a whole lot.

I don't know. If there is a frontrunner...I don't know who it is. It very well could be someone from out of the area. I wouldn't be surprised if we have never heard of them.