Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

Guest Termite

Why in the hole h e double hockey sticks would a macon county fan bash smith county? That program isnt even remotely close to the level smith county is. Be like red boiling springs facing off against riverdale. Lordy

Welcome to the world of DaisyDuke...lol. Oh, and by the way Daisy, MC did win back in either 03-04......so that's upped your winning percentage to what... 14% in Maynord and his staffs tenure? I see your point now Daisy.....if you lose twice to MC (a 4A school) in 14 years,,,,,maybe it is the coaching staff.....what a joke....( and you called me stupid??). Enough of Daisy's nonsense.......what's the scoop today guys.

Welcome to the world of DaisyDuke...lol. Oh, and by the way Daisy, MC did win back in either 03-04......so that's upped your winning percentage to what... 14% in Maynord and his staffs tenure? I see your point now Daisy.....if you lose twice to MC (a 4A school) in 14 years,,,,,maybe it is the coaching staff.....what a joke....( and you called me stupid??). Enough of Daisy's nonsense.......what's the scoop today guys.

Carthrage will be 4-6 at best next year. :flower:

Id say they make a decision by the end of this week or first of next. Paper said they wanted a coach in place by first part of march.

Guest Termite

Who all have interviewed

I think that's why we are so interested. It hasn't and probably won't be released who all interviewed. I think Harville - Dickerson - Loftis and Shoulders.....after that,...who knows. There were about 35 that applied. I don't think they interviewed them all...but then again, they may have. I would think with 35 coaches applying, there got to be some very good coaches interested.

I think that's why we are so interested. It hasn't and probably won't be released who all interviewed. I think Harville - Dickerson - Loftis and Shoulders.....after that,...who knows. There were about 35 that applied. I don't think they interviewed them all...but then again, they may have. I would think with 35 coaches applying, there got to be some very good coaches interested.

Shoulders pulled himself out! Told me that through text.