District 3AAA

DyronNix

With the way we have been playing, we just may give AC their lone W. I only saw the 2nd half b/c I was up at AC for a bit. Its not pretty at all, playing very despeate right now. Gibbs had points from only 4 kids. Rucker hit a flat-footed 3 to win with 1.8 left. Get to travel to CC tomorrow.

Was that game @ Halls? If so, yeah that's not a good loss. But, is there such thing as a good loss? Always wondered that lol

With the way we have been playing, we just may give AC their lone W. I only saw the 2nd half b/c I was up at AC for a bit. Its not pretty at all, playing very despeate right now. Gibbs had points from only 4 kids. Rucker hit a flat-footed 3 to win with 1.8 left. Get to travel to CC tomorrow.

Well, earlier in this thread Halls out of district schedule was questioned. It was real weak but produced lots of wins. I know its not THE most accurate, but its the only source we have to compare with, but according to coachT, they have played the weakest schedule in the district this year. Could be cathing up with them right now. They still Have games With OR, HVA, Powell, and at CC and Clinton. thats a tough ending there. Also have Gibbs again at their place.

@CC tonight, Powell Fri, @AC Sat, HVA Mon, @Clinton Tues, @OR Fri. Really AC and Clinton are the only Ws, and if Ethan plays well for 4 qtrs then AC has a good shot and I suppose so does Clinton.. I'm really biting my tongue about this season and how it's playing out.

On a side note the AC Frosh play West, Wed at 430 @ Gibbs.

@CC tonight, Powell Fri, @AC Sat, HVA Mon, @Clinton Tues, @OR Fri. Really AC and Clinton are the only Ws, and if Ethan plays well for 4 qtrs then AC has a good shot and I suppose so does Clinton.. I'm really biting my tongue about this season and how it's playing out.

On a side note the AC Frosh play West, Wed at 430 @ Gibbs.

LOL. Yea Par, youre a pretty controlled fan ill have to admit. Ive been to more AC games than anyone else this year and several CC games. AC has not won, but theyre playing much better lately. i wish they could win a few here down the stretch to just have something to build on for next season. I looked at your schedule the rest of the way and its tough. U guys beat CC at your place by eight and now you have to go up there, and i.m sure they will have another huge crowd, as this has turned into a pretty good rivalry the last couple of years. This should be a good game too

Saw where Powell beat HVA by 2 the other night. I hope there not overlooking AC or anyone else, looking to Halls, OR. Because AC could really mess their season up tonight.

U going up to CC? .

No. Work out west and usually JUST make the boys tip around town. That drive is terrible. Can't believe district is gonna be there. Might go see if I can sneak into Powell tonight.

LOL. Well i went to school there and live in AC now. It used to be a great Basketball setting. When Coach Housley's dad played there it was a tough place to win. It will definately be a home court advantage for them, because there crowds have been huge the last couple seasons. Maybe that drive has something to do with it being a tough place to play. Also, I think they rotate the tourny each year, and it's just there turn I guess. It's still one of the nicer facilities in the district, plenty of seating and parking. I may go to the powell game too, hate to go all the way up there. LOL