OR 14th Maryville 18thth

Powell 31st West 19th

CC 37th LCity 58th

Clinton 45th William Blount 86

AC 50th Heritage 88th

Karns 56th Bearden 97th

Halls 69th

Looks like a good regional developing between these two districts

Do they just count district games or overall in the strength of schedule thing? Seems that OR should have a much better strength of schedule then Farragut or HVA because of our play in the Arby's classic and Science hill tourney. These strength of schedule things don't make much sense to me lol

Dont really know, but pretty sure its just against TN opponants. Cant keep up with all the out of state games so they only keep your states. Yea its kinda different but was bored and started looking around at some of this other stuff on here and came across this. Just wanted to keep the 3AAA thread going. LOL Also Irish, Yea im sure that 2-0 win vs. that powerful KY team wouldve helped your strength. LOL. JK.

Agree completely. Looks like Catholic's Strength of Schedule is bolstered by playing OR, Powell and Karns. We also played two tough games in KY in early December which I don't know how they could/would factor that in to our SOS.

Agreed. No way Farragut or HVA has a better strength of schedule then us. I know im an OR homer, but really? lol We have played Science Hill, Virginia Episcopal (a top team in VA), Melrose, a top team from Maryland, Powell, DB a few times, which is a pretty good team, Fulton twice who is ranked top 10 in their class..Seriously? lol

Dont really know, but pretty sure its just against TN opponants. Cant keep up with all the out of state games so they only keep your states. Yea its kinda different but was bored and started looking around at some of this other stuff on here and came across this. Just wanted to keep the 3AAA thread going. LOL Also Irish, Yea im sure that 2-0 win vs. that powerful KY team wouldve helped your strength. LOL. JK.

That was the win that boosted us to our TOP TEN Ranking. We covered the point spread. Actually the 2-0 score came after we let all the starters shoot a FT. LOL

Thats Funny!

That was the win that boosted us to our TOP TEN Ranking. We covered the point spread. Actually the 2-0 score came after we let all the starters shoot a FT. LOL

I thought so. You include out of state we would be at the tops i'd say.

Yea I saw that. My writing box is all jacked up too. I thought it was coacht or something. Great game at AC tonite. Thought they were going to get their first win, but lost it in overtime. Worst officiated game Ive seen all season, Both ways. Just awful!!

What's up with the district 3AAA thread? Surely SS is posting about Oak Ridge.