District 3AAA

DyronNix

Yes its Robertville and Jefferson in the finals. Jacksboro blew another game at the line. They need to work on FT's if they ever want to advance. It was a good game though. As for Halls beating Powell for you? Dont count on it. I watched the game on the net and Moore had like 4 starters benched and CC had 2 benched. Halls brought their starters back midway throught he first and CC in the third. Just was not a fun game to watch. Neither team looks like their playing well right now. Halls has lost 4 of 6 and could lose 3 of next 4. If Halls keeps it under double digits, it'll feel like a win vs. Powell. Although Powell could already be celebrating and its a rivalry game so anything could happen. You need to be rooting for Halls bigtime SS.

There u go SS. Halls beat powell by one tonite. Its yours to lose now, Crazy, how halls can struggle and then pull this off.

Thanks Halls. I had a feeling by looking at Powell's scores from there games the past few nights that it seems they have lost a little bit of steam. These are the dog days of the season right now. Maybe we still wont get #1 seed, Chill but it's still nice to see them (Powell) lose. No offense to Powell fans they are a classy bunch, but i don't want them going into the tournament playing there best lol...I guess Ogan will have to do a little bit of regrouping now with the Panthers. They are still very much capable of beating Oak Ridge again. Especially at home. Halls, take it easy on us Tuesday.

LOL. Thats funny. I'll talk a little 4aaa bball wtih u. Looks like you guys are coming along at the right time. Maryville isnt playing very well lately, West is certainly better than at beginning of season, and Bearden is a big surprise to me and everyone else i'm sure. You guys will be getting Hardin Valley next year and they should be better than this years team so that'll be a tougher district in the future. The botom of your district is pretty weak tho. Doesnt look better for them next year as WB, Heritage, LC, and Farragut have alot of seniors this year. Wheres your district tourny at this year? 3AAA is at Campbell County this year.

Irish season took an ugly turn when Kyle Anders suffered a season ending injury. Got undercut going for a rebound. Collar bone fractured in 3 places along with a concussion. Sadly he was only 7 points from breaking 1,000. Our tourney is at Heritage. Should be a good regional matchup.

Irish season took an ugly turn when Kyle Anders suffered a season ending injury. Got undercut going for a rebound. Collar bone fractured in 3 places along with a concussion. Sadly he was only 7 points from breaking 1,000. Our tourney is at Heritage. Should be a good regional matchup.

Man thats too bad for him and the team. I hate to see that when someones so close to an individual honor and has been the consimate team player. Good luck from here on out.

Haow is it Oak Ridge's to lose? Even if Powell loses to Oak Ridge they both have two losses. Head to head tiebreaker is out because they split. Next tie breaker is how they did against 3 seed Karns. Powell swept them , Oak Ridge split. Powell is 1 seed in that scenario...

Well theres a big difference in winning the district outright and sharing it. They may have the tie breaker, but their still co-champs of the district any way u look at it. IF the WIN. Still have to play Halls and Go to Powell Thats not an easy finish for sure. But it should give OR a new outlook and more focus since they actually have something to play for now. Also, I thoight the first tie breaker was head to head, then points won by each game, then three seed Etc... Im prolly wrong on that. Either way it gives new life to OR and the rest of the district im sure.