District 3AAA

DyronNix

Birdman Mckamey for THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok CC coudnt throw it in the ocean, Held moore to 7 points and still cant win at home. Stuck around to watch the Clinton/ Karns game. I know I have praised him in the past along with many others, But Sibley played like a jerk last night. He got a T, with his team up 17-9 in the first, then Henson sits him the rest of the first and the whole second. Then he comes out in the third and he's jawing around with Birdman and the other little guard( name excapes me right now), he's drawing attention from the refs by holding his hands straight up in the air while trying to front those little guys, and the refs jump all over him for it and rightfully so! Theres 2 reasons why Clinton won the game, one was Sibley, the other Lockard. Plain and simple. I told you guys before that Sibley had better take the first Major that makes an offer because his stock is dropping fast. I dont see him as a Bigtime player, I actually like a couple kids from OR better than him. I cant beleive he acted like that. If he doesnt straighten up he will have an ok career at UTC or MTSU, or a great career at Carson Newman or LMU. Heard from a couple people in stands that he was actually thinking of going to a prep school, I think in North carolina. Maybe thats why Henson sat him so long, they didnt look like they were on the same page at all. Again, Very dissapointing, huge crowd stayed to see him and he does that, UGHH!

Good luck to rest of the teams!

Ok CC coudnt throw it in the ocean, Held moore to 7 points and still cant win at home. Stuck around to watch the Clinton/ Karns game. I know I have praised him in the past along with many others, But Sibley played like a jerk last night. He got a T, with his team up 17-9 in the first, then Henson sits him the rest of the first and the whole second. Then he comes out in the third and he's jawing around with Birdman and the other little guard( name excapes me right now), he's drawing attention from the refs by holding his hands straight up in the air while trying to front those little guys, and the refs jump all over him for it and rightfully so! Theres 2 reasons why Clinton won the game, one was Sibley, the other Lockard. Plain and simple. I told you guys before that Sibley had better take the first Major that makes an offer because his stock is dropping fast. I dont see him as a Bigtime player, I actually like a couple kids from OR better than him. I cant beleive he acted like that. If he doesnt straighten up he will have an ok career at UTC or MTSU, or a great career at Carson Newman or LMU. Heard from a couple people in stands that he was actually thinking of going to a prep school, I think in North carolina. Maybe thats why Henson sat him so long, they didnt look like they were on the same page at all. Again, Very dissapointing, huge crowd stayed to see him and he does that, UGHH!

Good luck to rest of the teams!

Sibley hit a couple shots late to keep Karns in front. He is def D1 only a Jr , but needs to get stronger. Glad Henson kept him on the pine in the 2nd qtr. :D

Dragons get bigtime win over Karns and sends shockwaves throughout the region! Clinton is playing hard and determined. It will be a great day of b ball action for girls and boys tomorrow at CC. Capped by backyard rivalries - Clinton vs OR and Halls vs Powell. Can you say packed house?!

Should be interesting tomorrow night. If OR comes prepared and plays the way they are capable of playing they should win, BUT in a rivalry game (especially OR vs Clinton) anything can happen like we all know. Seen too many OR Clinton games through the years where one team looks better than the other on "paper", but still loses. Never know in this series lol Not that it matters really, but OR owns the all time record against Clinton 122-55. Thought it would be closer than that.

Edited by SweetScience

I want somebody to explain to me how Powell has beaten OR both meetings? Don't give me that team crap either. Don't give me that Ogan crap either. After watching both games last night, I just can't see them beating OR. I mean somebody really explain it, and don't use the talking points. I know OR plays well at CC, and if the next game, is within 15 points I'd be surprised. I just don't see it!!!

• Upvote 1

I want somebody to explain to me how Powell has beaten OR both meetings? Don't give me that team crap either. Don't give me that Ogan crap either. After watching both games last night, I just can't see them beating OR. I mean somebody really explain it, and don't use the talking points. I know OR plays well at CC, and if the next game, is within 15 points I'd be surprised. I just don't see it!!!

Plain and simple, In my opinion, for whatever reason Powell has a huge mental advantage over OR..in the past 2 yrs OR has defeated Powell once. Reminds me of OR-Farragut in football

I cant see them beating us 3 times in one year. CC last game we played against them Powell was very fortunate to win. I think Tuesday is gonna be a different story.