District 3AAA

DyronNix

Wouldn't have mattered if he played or not. Outcome would have been the same. Maryville ran into a buzz saw tonight. If its any constellation , Maryville will be a tough match up for Science hill. Your overall size, will give them some trouble. They have a team a lot like OR, without a Merriiam tho. SS, I told u to make those reservations back in October , I hope you listened or your gonna have to stay in a motel6 or red roof inn, lol. Congrats, this is the team I saw early this year and thought they were capable of this all along. I love Henderson, he has huge up side, and I'm glad he's gonna get this big time exposure. I told you I'd take him over Sibley and I w wasn't drunk at the time. Lol. Congrats

Wouldn't have mattered if he played or not. Outcome would have been the same. Maryville ran into a buzz saw tonight. If its any constellation , Maryville will be a tough match up for Science hill. Your overall size, will give them some trouble. They have a team a lot like OR, without a Merriiam tho. SS, I told u to make those reservations back in October , I hope you listened or your gonna have to stay in a motel6 or red roof inn, lol. Congrats, this is the team I saw early this year and thought they were capable of this all along. I love Henderson, he has huge up side, and I'm glad he's gonna get this big time exposure. I told you I'd take him over Sibley and I w wasn't drunk at the time. Lol. Congrats

Thanks a lot Carolina....Yeah, i am with you. Mccall is a good player, but the first time around he only scored 9..Plus, him being out Kimball and Landers both really stepped up...Kimball can be more of a scorer, which he can easily do when McCall isn't out there...May not have been 17, but i still think we win going away and that's taking nothing away from Maryville. they're a very good team. I'm proud to be an Oak Ridger tonight. One more to go.

Clark McCall is Maryville's leading rebounder, second leading scorer, best three point shooter, and 6/4. He would have had no effect on the outcome of the game. I still think both teams go to the state. Great win by Oak Ridge.

Edited by chill

Clark McCall is Maryville's leading rebounder, second leading scorer, best three point shooter, and 6/4. He would have had no effect on the outcome of the game. I still think both teams go to the state. Great win by Oak Ridge.

I can definitely see Maryville beating SH, but it isn't gonna be easy at all on there home court..That drive is killer.

I can definitely see Maryville beating SH, but it isn't gonna be easy at all on there home court..That drive is killer.

I agree, maryville will definately have the overall size advantage. As for OR, you guys should beat Sevier by double digits. If Schmidt was playing, it would be a much better game. I think he is the best " basketball player" I've seen this year, just a shame for him and his team. According to coach wright some inexperience showed up in the Science hill game. OR must exploit their lack of experience.

Maryville never gets down 16-0 with mccall on the floor...Oak Ridge was playing about as good as they could last night and MHS had 2 three pointers in the air to cut the lead to 4 late in the 3rd...OR has a starting lineup as good as anyone in the state, but they dont have a bench and if they get in foul trouble they may get exposed.. Good luck to both teams hope to see both in the boro.

Eh, who knows how it would've been? All I know is OR beat them at their place earlier in the year, and played about as bad as they could, and McCall only had 9 points there. At therelace I think it was the night OR was like 6-17 from the line, and had an awful night from the floor and still won. I may be wrong on those numbers but they've beat them twice this season, so I still think the Cats are the better team right now.

Maryville never gets down 16-0 with mccall on the floor...Oak Ridge was playing about as good as they could last night and MHS had 2 three pointers in the air to cut the lead to 4 late in the 3rd...OR has a starting lineup as good as anyone in the state, but they dont have a bench and if they get in foul trouble they may get exposed.. Good luck to both teams hope to see both in the boro.

Oh, and the bench thing? I think at this time of year all teams shorten the bench. If bringing in a 6'8" guy, who arguably has improved more in four years than anyone in the district except maybe the St.John kid from CC, and skeen, and the little left handed guard is a bad thing? That's a pretty good three to go too. It's definately better than Maryvilles bench.

Yeah, our bench isnt good at all...lol who is your team? where are they?

Yeah, our bench isnt good at all...lol who is your team? where are they?

Miami Heat...

Must have struck a nerve, all im saying is OR fans think they are 10 deep, well look at a memphis hs team and then tell me how deep OR is..

What did the bench do last night? Bradley had a couple, MItchell rimmed in a 3, thats all i saw,All im saying is OR will struggle if they have to go to their bench against a Southwind,DYer CO, Blackman team,

Good win last night OR is better than MHS, but as recent history has showed us OR will underachieve just like football and bball have for the last 4 years