Mid-Season Power Rankings

WrestlingGod

Turbo should be #2. Marchetti should be #3.

I disagree rabbitt, turbo is good and his stats speak for themselves but mark getting ow at the prep slam getting a tech in the finals of a flomajor, he's pinned 2 of the top 6 in his weight and dec one other. I'd put Turbo around 6 or 7 but I'm pretty confident on my top 5. The only person id have to probably reconsider is Brunner....

Also, side note, we're midway through the season and Tate would still make my top 5 best wrestlers in the state.

Wrestling god has always had jelousy issues with turbo. Turbo beat Marchetti this year, and he won the bradley inv. Getting OW, won the McCallie Inv. Only loss in Tn was to Baker 4-1. What kind of stats are u looking for?

Wow rabbitt, or rather Ernie, I thought after coaching my brother on Indiana we were on different terms, but I guess not.

Here are the facts, Bradley is down, but McCallie is still a good tourney yes but Mark getting OW at a flomajor is a big deal. When Darrin beat Mark it was at 52 and now mark is at his more natural weight 45. Mark is the best 145 in the state but the same cant be said for Darrin at his natural weight class.

And by the way Ernie, it's WrestlingGod, one word.

WG

Wrestling god has always had jelousy issues with turbo.

Pretty childish comment, as well as the wrestling cod comment.

And for the record I had heard that you freaked out if someone was talking about best wrestlers and Darrin wasn't mentioned but I never believed it, Caleb was right and I'll make sure to let him know if this.

Grow up Ernie

Edited by WrestlingGod

I proved my point, I don't have to get on here and act like a little kid. Just so you know turbo weighs around 150 but it makes his team better with him at 152 and gage at 145. Now I understand why everyone talks about you wrestling cod.

Rabbit is the Bradley tournament that big of an event to crown your prized pupil the number 2? What has he won besides Bradley?

Mine is

10. Jacob Freeman (Ravenwood, Sr)

9. Christopher Debian (Cleveland, So)

8. Amos Mason (Brentwood Academy, Sr)

7. Bryson Popp (Baylor,Sr)

6. Mark Marchetti (Father Ryan, Sr)

5. Brandon Brunner (Baylor, Sr)

4. Ethan West (Cleveland, Sr)

3. Nick Gray (Christian Brothers, Sr)

2. Elijah Oliver (Christian Brothers, So)

1. Kaleb Baker (Christian Brothers, Sr)

I changed it up a little bit, 5 and 6 are interchangeable. On a side note, I still think Tate is the #2 wrestler in the state regardless of if he actually wrestling or not.

Mine is

10. Jacob Freeman (Ravenwood, Sr)

9. Christopher Debian (Cleveland, So)

8. Amos Mason (Brentwood Academy, Sr)

7. Bryson Popp (Baylor,Sr)

6. Mark Marchetti (Father Ryan, Sr)

5. Brandon Brunner (Baylor, Sr)

4. Ethan West (Cleveland, Sr)

3. Nick Gray (Christian Brothers, Sr)

2. Elijah Oliver (Christian Brothers, So)

1. Kaleb Baker (Christian Brothers, Sr)

I changed it up a little bit, 5 and 6 are interchangeable. On a side note, I still think Tate is the #2 wrestler in the state regardless of if he actually wrestling or not.

West is a junior.

I'd pay top dollar to see King of the Mtn with these 10 guys!

Edited by rlwest40