Ken Colquette and the 2013 Sequatchie Co Indians

98nationalchmps

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scored on a pass. Blocking has to be right for veer to hit. Good Luck.

Its looking better every now and then they will hit a play perfectly.  Such as the long TD run by the QB in the last quarter against Whitwell.  

I didn't realize till looking at the roster last night while seeing who was on the field how many young guys are getting playing time for the Indians.  Lots of sophomores out there and at least one Freshman I know of in there at linebacker on a lot of plays.  Even several upperclassmen who really haven't seen a lot of action the last two or three years under the previous regime.

One thing that concerns me is the constant running in and out of backs & receivers after every play.  If they don't get that down to a good rhythm it could cost them a delay of game down the road. 

Its looking better every now and then they will hit a play perfectly. Such as the long TD run by the QB in the last quarter against Whitwell.

I didn't realize till looking at the roster last night while seeing who was on the field how many young guys are getting playing time for the Indians. Lots of sophomores out there and at least one Freshman I know of in there at linebacker on a lot of plays. Even several upperclassmen who really haven't seen a lot of action the last two or three years under the previous regime.

One thing that concerns me is the constant running in and out of backs & receivers after every play. If they don't get that down to a good rhythm it could cost them a delay of game down the road.

That is vintage Ken Colquette. He has always run 2-3 backs and receivers after every play.