ONEIDA COACH

OLDSCHOOL44

Congrats to the Oliver Springs Bobcats. they played hard and smart and outworked our guys. Moreover, Coach Ingram's gameplan,which was the same as last week's vs. the Indians, was perfect and Coach Yaden did nothing to adjust. I think he thought since it worked the previous two times it should've worked last night, but that was wrong. I hated to see this season end and I don't know the last time the Oneida boys weren't playing in the district semi's (10 years or more? 20?). That hurt, especially because that might be the last time I get to see my son play basketball. But, good luck to the Bobcats.

At least we only have 2 trips to Wartburg now, instead of 4. GO LADY INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coachjeffers

tough break for the indians coach jeffers yall had a great year played hard gave us a great game down here (wartburg) wish your lady indians the best i think they have a chance if they play hard and i think yall are the team to beat next year in the indians as the dogs lose 6 seniors

Edited by gobeywarrior

• 2 weeks later...

:blush: I wasn't referring to the "T".....as the source. Thanks for the correction though.....I must be real good cause I certainly don't have no cash.....!!!! :roflol: Did u just put "gold" and "money" in the same post? My entire point was, since the season concluded people tend to yak.....don't know who yaks truth and who yaks lies. Don't really care, just know it isn't polite to yak when speculating about others. Case closed on that front.

Call me a crybaby....whiner....idiot....whatever, that District Tournament gives an advantage to the kids who workout inside that gym every season. Come on man.......IT'S HOME COURT!!!! I love the people down there, but calling a spade a heart....doesn't make it so. Man up....move it around....coachjeffers might just be the nicest host in the universe....but you'll never know cause he ain't tried it in a decade!!!! :blush:

Kaz

Just sayin'!