Soddy daisy wrestlers sent home?

Buzz19

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet WC wins at 106 and probably 113. Which could make it very interesting

I also see wilson central winning at 138 and a very close match at 120. On a normal day i think Soddy wins a close one at 120. But with all they have going on, mixed with the fact that Nick and his team REALLY want to wrestle for a state championship, i think he can do it

Edited by dca44

I am sorry to hear of the problems for SD. Coach Higgins made the right choice. Unfortunately this will leave this year's championships always with the "what ifs"..

Good luck to all the teams.

To our cross town foes; bring home the big trophy.

My hat's off to Higgins and Henry! Life's lessons are clearly their focus for their boys!!

My hat's off to Higgins and Henry! Life's lessons are clearly their focus for their boys!!

Agree great to see Coaches making the right call on the more important character and consequence issues! Good Job Soddy on more then producing wrestlers but most importantly working to produce good men! Having gone through a similar situation as these young men (not knowing the exact circumstances) it is a learning situation for both the punished and the innocent and speaks volumes about the coaching staff's character!