Volunteer Falcons

volfalcons

Guest EastTennFan

Free-throws kept Cherokee in the ball game...Volunteer helped them out by kill guys in the first quarter and putting them on the line....Volunteer Hachet men need to wise up and not foul so much, had this been the case the game would have been over earlier...Nice..crowd...I think Cherokee cheerleaders beat our though....haha

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know who you mean by hachet men. Bellamy was the only one to foul out. Chuck had 4 fouls and J. C. Frazier had 4 fouls. Both of them are starters and I do not believe either of them is a hachet man. J. C. was last year but I don't think that is true this year. I can assure you that Ben and Andrew are not supposed to be hachet men. That only leaves Jacob Frazier, Eidson and May. Jacob is not a hachet man. Maybe Rick and Hans are supposed to be sometimes but I did not see how they did anything to hurt Saturday night. That is not to say that Volunteer did not commit too many fouls. They did and need to be more careful.

I agree with Volfalcon, it is a win and we will take them any way we can get them.

Can you guys back me up in the Gomab's sophomore thread? Is Matt White from Unicoi County not one of the very best sophomores in this state? Anyway, Volunteer vs. Unicoi County was a great game. Lindholm and Nelms played great. I hope you guys beat Elizabethon, and I believe that you can. Elizabethon is good, but they are beatable.