District 8AA tournament

swipper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to congratulate the Lady Tigers basketball team and Pat Cope on a fine season. Nice job coach and players. U got Livingston Academy best shot last night.

I listened to this game on the radio, I thought Dekalb was gonna do it after that hot start and holding LA to 2 pts. LA just would not be denied after the first quarter. Sounded like Sells was unconscious!

Looks like Dana did a great job coaching her kids up for this one. Upperman has to much tradition to not get to the region. Great job Upperman Lady Bees!

Yeah, good for them. Traditional 8AA power takin care of business. I knew when they got Carter back they would be a force again. Both times we played Upperman she was hurt and they were just a shell of a team without her.

It's so hard to believe Smith is the 4th seed. This district is tough.

No doubt this has been a fun season! Seems like the most balanced the district has been in a long time. But I think the balance is from the top 3 teams being weaker rather than the bottom being stronger. Dont get me wrong, its a good district but I dont think we have any team that can make noise in State.

That was how I expected the Dragonettes to look when thinking about their team in the preseason. They play like they did tonight and they can give anyone problems.

I do believe that whichever team avoids McMinn Central will make it to state. And everyone knows that once you get there, anything can happen!