145 Marchetti loss vs d1

152 Baker OW Win vs d1****OW of all classifications

160 Popp win vs d1

170 Parker lose vs d1

182 Clements lose vs d1

195 McOlgran win vs d1

220 Cook lose vs d1

285 Robertson lose to d 1

Can we at least wait until the two divisions have settled who their champions are before we try to do this prediction? Many of the ones you are predicting may not even be the champs when the dust settles (let alone if we knew who you DI picks were).

LOL.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D2 prediction predict if wrestled D1 champ

106 Murphy win vs d1

113 Oliver win vs d1

120 Elsea lose vs d1

126 Gray win vs d1

132 Connell win vs d1

138 Sutherland win vs d1

145 Marchetti loss vs d1

152 Baker OW Win vs d1****OW of all classifications

160 Popp win vs d1

170 Parker lose vs d1

182 Clements lose vs d1

195 McOlgran win vs d1

220 Cook lose vs d1

285 Robertson lose to d 1

You pick Marchetti to win D2 and Freeman to win D1. Remember, Marchetti has already beaten Freeman once this year.

Just an FYI.

Edited by facenthecrowd

Or, we could let mfceo make his prediction like everyone else. Just because he adds a little extra doesn't seem to warrent a response its just his opinion and at least he started out on topic.

My predictions are whatever ghouse says they should be and I'll give them when he tells me to.

LOL.

LOL thank you Green door but Ghouse is the BOSS....

Prophet- nobody is interested in what the redleggers did 2-3 years ago.. let it go.

As for my predictions:

106- Chalifoux beats Murphy, Murphy has won every match up between the two this year, but from what I've heard every one has been a battle. I like Chalifoux here to avenge his loss over the former Tornado. Best match in my opinion.

113- Oliver beats Westbrooks, it would take a lot for Westbrooks to pull off the upset, but if anyone could do it it would be him. I like Oliver here, but closer than the experts think!

120- Alex Elsea wins big over Santi, Santi wins a close match in the semis, but Elsea wins by major, if not more in the finals. Elsea is a legit candidate for OW in my opinion. Tough to edge out Baker though.

126- Nick Gray over Fisher, close match, extremely exciting, two experts on their feet. Should be fun for the fans!

132- Adam Connell over Mike Akers, the 3x State Champ, Brunner gets upset by Akers in the semis, Brunner looked weak at 132 in the duals, no stamina at all, weight cut must be getting to him. What happened to him bumping to 138, did Sutherland beat him out?

138- Cosgrove over Olson, Cosgrove will be HUGE at 138, simply too much for the field. Wins a comfortable decision in the finals. Although, Olson wins a close match in the semis in exciting fashion over Sutherland.

145- Marchetti over Parrish, Parrish has been on fire of late, looked dominate in a win via pin over Sutherland in the duals...BUT the bowling ball, Marchetti is too much for the West TN standout

152- Baker over ? Is anyone else left in the weight class? Baker OW. Pins his way through tourney.

160- Hataway over Popp, Hataway reverses a close decision from the duals. Boring match... zzz as are all the matches with redleggers (aka the stall-leggers)

170- Walthall over Parker, Parker a tremendous freshman, but age and experience comes into play...I like the Senior year 18years old vs 14 years old . Take your pick!

182- Hoodenpyle over Clements? Can Clements make it through the tournament to even get there? What's the status on his injuries? If he's healthy I like him to make the finals, but ultimately Hoodenpyle defeats the 4 foot box, due to leverage and weight. Funny how things come back to bite people, should have never left the trublu!

195- Garstin over McOlgan, Garstin keep great position, I see McOlgan having a hard time finding ways to score on Garstin.

220- Mason over Cook, Mason also a legit contender for the OW, people tend to forget about him since he wrestles for Brentwood Academy and not one of the BIG FOUR (CBHS, FRHS, MCCALLIE, baylor)

285- Robertson over Armstrong, Robertson just too big for Armstrong in this one

I agree with everyone pretty much as far as the team standings go... It will be very tough for anyone to even give CBHS a test, and if they're going to win, I hope they go ahead and break the little redleggers record of 315... Still that's irrelevant, Prophet. Father Ryan and McCallie will battle it out for second and third, and the redleggers just don't have the same firepower without Holloway and Powell in the lineup.

1. Christian Brothers High School

2. The McCallie School

3. Father Ryan High School

4. redleggers

Prophet- nobody is interested in what the redleggers did 2-3 years ago.. let it go.

As for my predictions:

106- Chalifoux beats Murphy, Murphy has won every match up between the two this year, but from what I've heard every one has been a battle. I like Chalifoux here to avenge his loss over the former Tornado. Best match in my opinion.

113- Oliver beats Westbrooks, it would take a lot for Westbrooks to pull off the upset, but if anyone could do it it would be him. I like Oliver here, but closer than the experts think!

120- Alex Elsea wins big over Santi, Santi wins a close match in the semis, but Elsea wins by major, if not more in the finals. Elsea is a legit candidate for OW in my opinion. Tough to edge out Baker though.

126- Nick Gray over Fisher, close match, extremely exciting, two experts on their feet. Should be fun for the fans!

132- Adam Connell over Mike Akers, the 3x State Champ, Brunner gets upset by Akers in the semis, Brunner looked weak at 132 in the duals, no stamina at all, weight cut must be getting to him. What happened to him bumping to 138, did Sutherland beat him out?

138- Cosgrove over Olson, Cosgrove will be HUGE at 138, simply too much for the field. Wins a comfortable decision in the finals. Although, Olson wins a close match in the semis in exciting fashion over Sutherland.

145- Marchetti over Parrish, Parrish has been on fire of late, looked dominate in a win via pin over Sutherland in the duals...BUT the bowling ball, Marchetti is too much for the West TN standout

152- Baker over ? Is anyone else left in the weight class? Baker OW. Pins his way through tourney.

160- Hataway over Popp, Hataway reverses a close decision from the duals. Boring match... zzz as are all the matches with redleggers (aka the stall-leggers)

170- Walthall over Parker, Parker a tremendous freshman, but age and experience comes into play...I like the Senior year 18years old vs 14 years old . Take your pick!

182- Hoodenpyle over Clements? Can Clements make it through the tournament to even get there? What's the status on his injuries? If he's healthy I like him to make the finals, but ultimately Hoodenpyle defeats the 4 foot box, due to leverage and weight. Funny how things come back to bite people, should have never left the trublu!

195- Garstin over McOlgan, Garstin keep great position, I see McOlgan having a hard time finding ways to score on Garstin.

220- Mason over Cook, Mason also a legit contender for the OW, people tend to forget about him since he wrestles for Brentwood Academy and not one of the BIG FOUR (CBHS, FRHS, MCCALLIE, baylor)

285- Robertson over Armstrong, Robertson just too big for Armstrong in this one

I agree with everyone pretty much as far as the team standings go... It will be very tough for anyone to even give CBHS a test, and if they're going to win, I hope they go ahead and break the little redleggers record of 315... Still that's irrelevant, Prophet. Father Ryan and McCallie will battle it out for second and third, and the redleggers just don't have the same firepower without Holloway and Powell in the lineup.

1. Christian Brothers High School

2. The McCallie School

3. Father Ryan High School

4. redleggers

I don't think Parker is a 14 year old freshman, closer to 15 if not 16.