Stone vs. Alcoa III (possible last ever match-up)

JebronLames6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it will be the superstars that will stand out the most, but this game will be determined by the roll players, first game simmons and yoder played really well for stone, second game yoder had 2 and i think simmons had 4, as dean had no help first game, and wall added 22 in the second matchup for alcoa.

NIko white and Nick Miller have stepped up in the last few weeks and wil have to keep it up if Alcoa is to pull this one out.

The last 6 match-ups they have split, and it seems they way stone handles the press determines the outcome, as alcoa's press has caused stone fits in alcoas 3 wins, but in stones 3 wins they have killed the press..

Prediction: Alcoa 68 Stone 64

Hoping Tony brings his chess pieces this year for tournament time instead of the checkers. You know, last year he thought he would dominate Coach Buck's team. However, when all the moves were made on the board, it was check mate for Tony. Chess not checkers...pulling for a Stone Memorial W. Check mate.

Edited by King21

Hoping Tony brings his chess pieces this year for tournament time instead of the checkers. You know, last year he thought he would dominate Coach Buck's team. However, when all the moves were made on the board, it was check mate for Tony. Chess not checkers...pulling for a Stone Memorial W. Check mate.

Interesting... i have never won a chess match after being placed in checkmate. So please explain to me how Jones was put in checkmate, while winning the dirstict tourny last year?

Interesting... i have never won a chess match after being placed in checkmate. So please explain to me how Jones was put in checkmate, while winning the dirstict tourny last year?

Interesting...wasn't Alcoa beaten in the game that really mattered by Stone? That's checkmate. That caused Alcoa to travel, where they won, but ultimately get destroyed by Mitchell, resulting in checkmate. Maybe Tony should just worry about winning and not running...his mouth? Nobody cares unless you win gold, ask Drew Maddux.

Interesting...wasn't Alcoa beaten in the game that really mattered by Stone? That's checkmate. That caused Alcoa to travel, where they won, but ultimately get destroyed by Mitchell, resulting in checkmate. Maybe Tony should just worry about winning and not running...his mouth? Nobody cares unless you win gold, ask Drew Maddux.

Game that really mattered?? Elimation games are the ones that matter,..so your are saying that mitchell put alcoa in checkmate not stone...thanks all i needed to hear..TJ 3-3 vs. stone(bacically a 5A school)guess he needs to change his game

Game that really mattered?? Elimation games are the ones that matter,..so your are saying that mitchell put alcoa in checkmate not stone...thanks all i needed to hear..TJ 3-3 vs. stone(bacically a 5A school)guess he needs to change his game

Or maybe Mike Buck should be considered as one of the top HS coaches in America (yes, I know he isn't there this year), since he had success against Tony.