TCA vs Riverside 15A championship

Intense

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ready for tonight - got my bermuda shorts and tank top on---turn up the heat baby ! TCA by 5 in a close one - Riverside scares the heck out of me.

All we need is some sand and sunshine and we would think we were in Florida in that hot gym!! Stopping Hehe is going to be the key. He's the silent assassin! He can score 20 and it seems like he scored 6! Once again, I think our depth wins this game for us as we pressure them to death! Lets bring home TCA's first championship! Great thing about these boys is that they are used to winning championships and the expectations are high from themselves. Go Lions!

TCAIntense... this would be TCA's second championship.

Riverside definitely has the talent to win this game. Scotts, Hehe, and Mays are all good players. Im with you Intense... I think TCA's depth and pressure win this game.

Oh! I based my comment on the Jackson Sun this morning! They are never wrong! Ha

TCAintense I won't to say I'm sorry that was me tonight I was scouting. I owe you popcorn and drink. Great game

I knew that was you!! I saw your coach and I saw you with a tablet and I assumed it had to be you. Really good game. Worst shooting night we have had in a long time but have to give Riverside credit for playing great defense. Riverside is on a roll but Miiddleton is the team I would not want to play right now! They are ticked off and have a great coach. I say Middleton makes it to the Regional finals! Look forward to seeing you guys at TCA. I'll take the popcorn and coke! Lol