Region 7A tournament

chipper_jones_4mvp

Been out of town the last few days but I am looking forward to 2 Great Match-Ups tomorrow night. I know I am biased but I do want to give a shout out to Coach B and the job she has done this year. Record not the most impressive but to be in the Region semis after losing 6 of her top 8 players off last year's team is a good accomplishment. Went to 2 seed Greenfield and won then to 1 seed Mckenzie and won. This is the same thing I said for Coach Sisco last year and the job he did with his young team. As a Coach you often work your hardest and do your best job when you lack the overall talent and I feel Coach B and Coach Johnson have done that this year at LC so hats off to them. Now The falcons need to lay it on the line and pull the upset so they can join the Lady Falcons in the Sub-State round this year. Good luck and Go big Green!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chipper where u at man??..lol..U in hiding or what?.U. been real quite the last day or two so I thought id check on you..NERVES will get to everyone tonight and the youth may show up and the Falcons could pull the stunner!.They have 2 starters from 2 yrs ago with a ring on their finger, so experience may pay off..UC better get after them Falcons and punch them in the mouth early and set a tone..U gotta want it because I doubt LC is gonna give it you! Let's get it on!

Chipper where u at man??..lol..U in hiding or what?.U. been real quite the last day or two so I thought id check on you..NERVES will get to everyone tonight and the youth may show up and the Falcons could pull the stunner!.They have 2 starters from 2 yrs ago with a ring on their finger, so experience may pay off..UC better get after them Falcons and punch them in the mouth early and set a tone..U gotta want it because I doubt LC is gonna give it you! Let's get it on!

Wondering about Chipper myself.Surely he's not nervous..lol

LOL.Not worried at all. Ready for tonight. I think that UC a win tonight.I always felt in a loser go home game,I would rather play LC rather than SF or Humboldt.I know my LC friends going to say be careful what you wish for.Zay a have to go for 30 plus to beat us.I think he will see a lot of double teams to get the ball out of his hands.Im going with UC and Humboldt tonight.

Also,other than Zay and Jones,don't see were LC a get their points from.Kimbel can shoot it when left alone.Flowers and Swift not factors around the basket. I have seen them miss numerous layups.I have said all year that we are a sub state team,and it depends on where we play substate if we would be a state tournament team.Starting tonight will be UC making it to that substate round that I knew we would get to.

Also,other than Zay and Jones,don't see were LC a get their points from.Kimbel can shoot it when left alone.Flowers and Swift not factors around the basket. I have seen them miss numerous layups.I have said all year that we are a sub state team,and it depends on where we play substate if we would be a state tournament team.Starting tonight will be UC making it to that substate round that I knew we would get to.

Yall not going.Lake co is going to play like they did against Liberty while UC struggles like they did against Hunt.Lake co is going to host.So get ready to come to Tiptonville.

Yall not going.Lake co is going to play like they did against Liberty while UC struggles like they did against Hunt.Lake co is going to host.So get ready to come to Tiptonville.

LC dominating UC after 3 qtrs.....UC playing very uninspired to this point