Region 7A tournament

chipper_jones_4mvp

Pretty good scouting report to find a kink in the armor of a team that won a 30 pt game...

Glad to see you come back on now that Uc is back on top.But if you saw the game,looked like Greenfield was more intent to pass the ball instead of trying to score.Passed up a ton of opportunities to shoot outside.Maybe them not having their guard mad either change what they wanted to do.Some teams dont have the luxury this year like U.c. does.No doubt LC is down from years past.Bus as far asthe weak links,anyone that saw the game last night saw Fair shoot terrible last night.Surely you would nt think a team should come out and gueard her and let UC throw to the big girls for easy baskets.Shamon didnt have a good shooting game last night either for LC so maybe one of those nights for Fair.But still would have to play the odds and her her and number 11 be the ones to beat me.But once they get farther along in another good teams gym.I 'm talking about a good playoff team on a neutral court where the goals arent familiar.The guards could struggle.Could see them having a tough time in a gym like Middle Tenn with no backdrop or walls.Teams at state will really pack it in on UC.And if you noticed,Reedy does really attack when she sets her mind to not be stopped at driving to the basket,.Just that teams seem to be afraid to get in front of her.On the call she got with the elbow last night against a smaller Greenfield girl that was shook up,the officials we had during the year like Fred Ivy,Ricky Hammond,Larry Gene Davis,Jesse Ashley,all local officials for years wouldnt have made that call.Now if she drove to the basket ,Jesse Ashley would call a charge every time.That seems to be all he knows.a charge every time.He already has his hand bebind his head as the play is developing..Glad to get some different officials.Hopefully we wont have thw woman and the older bald guy either.Especially the bald guy.In years past,sems like he doesn't care for LC.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Purple,

Good to see you posting again. Its been a long time we have missed you.

Purple, why dont you jump on the Union City girls bandwagon now that its the finals of the region and ranked #1 in the state. We couldnt find you while our Greenfield boys were dominating your Union City boys in basketball and baseball the last 3 years. Now you come back on Coach T and make four posts in 15 minutes about the Union City girls team which you have never supported. Wow, you havent changed a bit.

PS Let me remind you of a post you made three years ago, purple quote...."Greenfield boys will never beat Union City in any sport." Well now that you are back posting what is your response.

Hey Purple,

Good to see you posting again. Its been a long time we have missed you.

Purple, why dont you jump on the Union City girls bandwagon now that its the finals of the region and ranked #1 in the state. We couldnt find you while our Greenfield boys were dominating your Union City boys in basketball and baseball the last 3 years. Now you come back on Coach T and make four posts in 15 minutes about the Union City girls team which you have never supported. Wow, you havent changed a bit.

PS Let me remind you of a post you made three years ago, purple quote...."Greenfield boys will never beat Union City in any sport." Well now that you are back posting what is your response.

Greenfield.I believe the best saying is Never say Never..lol

Need to get your facts right

UC 57 Hickman Co. 40 look it up smart guy.

I don't have to look it up I was at the game. They were trailing in the 3rd quarter and did end up pulling away. I did not say they lost, I said they struggled with them. So you need to read what is said before you go commenting.

Edited by bob77

No problem, I was just making the point you can't judge a team by one game. That 29 point loss JC had to Ensworth keeps getting brought up. I was just comparing it to the only game I saw UC play this year, which was a very poor performance in a win over Hickman Co. Do I think they are as bad as they played that game, heck no.

Ensworth was on fire that game against JC, I was just warning to be careful what he wishes for, JC is not a slouch. Evident by the 15 point win over a VERY solid CPA the day before. Teams just have bad days ocasionally.

Exactly, I'm worried about Friendship Christian Right now. I do think UC can compete, no doubt. We beat you guys only by 10 last year and I'm not sure you guys could have played worse offensively. I'm not banking on a repeat performance of that. We will have to play great to beat UC if it happens. I hope it does.