Region 7A tournament

chipper_jones_4mvp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oman Arena at 7pm Saturday night. Looking forward to this one, haven't been to Oman since Memphis played there in the 90's. I think this was the best possible scenario for LC. Madison is a good team but struggled against Humboldt and Halls. Also Middleton beat them three times and lead the entire game last night until Madison hit the game winning stickback.

Oman Arena at 7pm Saturday night. Looking forward to this one, haven't been to Oman since Memphis played there in the 90's. I think this was the best possible scenario for LC. Madison is a good team but struggled against Humboldt and Halls. Also Middleton beat them three times and lead the entire game last night until Madison hit the game winning stickback.

I like this matchup as well.Not saying LC will win but I'm thinking both teams have to feel good about their chances.Madison stays away from UC and won when it counted against a Middleton team that beat them 3 times.Madison surely has to like the idea of playing a team that UC has beaten all 3 times.So both teams should feel good about what has transpired with Madison winning their region.And now puts Middleton against UC.Could you imagine if Middleton were to go into UC and come away with a win and LC were to do the same.That would be unreal.

Edited by mrbigster

Lake Co. and Union City will be in the 'boro! Middleton messed up not beating Madison. Good luck to UC and Lake Co.!

Sure hope you're right.But i'm not convinced.Just hoping..lol

Middleton and Madison are both pretty good teams,but I think Pioneer is right.Madison has more trouble with athletic teams,so I think Lake Co.beats them in a fairly close one(I'd have made Middleton a slight favorite).Middleton has the potential to give UC fits,but they are so young and the atmosphere so hostile at the Tornadoe's gym,that they might just get rattled and let the game get away from them in one stretch.Good luck to all,may the best teams win.

Hello guys and gals, are there any radio stations carrying the Lake county falcons women's game tonight. Thanks for your help. Include internet broadcasts if available.

Go to the scoreboard link on the home page. Scroll down to region 7. There is an link that looks like radio tower on the right side of line that has LC game