Region 6A Tournament

PCsupporter4life

The Richland fans were by far and away the lowest class of fans that MTP has ever faced. And that includes CA. You folks were rude and just outright disgusting. The entire MTP fan base stood and clapped for the Raiders, and for the players announced for all tourney team, but richland fans, primarily the student body, booed, turned their backs to the floor and even set down, when "the winning" teams players were announced. They couldn't have been tired or hoarse from yelling though, because they were behind the entire game...Oh Well, "class" shows, and it did not raise it's head from the richland class section on "Championship" night. GO Tigers

• Upvote 1

Richland and mt. P was co-champs in season.. Richland was district champs...and mt.p is regional champs... Their both good teams... Emotions go crazy sometimes.... But I was sitting four people next to the sorry richland lady and YES popcorn was thrown... Its ok some fans can't take a loss... Good game to both teams... GO TIGERS!!!!

ALL of our boys are tasteful, and show very good sportsmanship.

Yes, all are quite tasteful and show good sportsmanship. Especially the one that got a technical foul for telling a ref exactly what he thought of a call. Nothing shows class more than cursing and toward an official. ;)

During the semi finals when Richland had a pretty big lead, one of their students that was one of the khaki-wearing preppies leading the student section started mimicking a certain sexual position and was laughing the whole time...wouldve been a total embarrassment to me if were my school...can't believe school administrators or their massive security staff don't keep a better eye on things.

And whose idea was it for RHS to host the region tourney?? Even their own students who were trapped in the entrance said they knew this was a bad idea. Seriously ppl pick a gym large enough to host!

I dont remember you being on here talking about how classy Mtp is after Richland won the last 2.

Actually I would have been on here then too, but I forgot about this site until recently. They won't be winning anymore this year. White House is gonna man handle them. We won when it mattered the most. We will do it again Monday!

During the semi finals when Richland had a pretty big lead, one of their students that was one of the khaki-wearing preppies leading the student section started mimicking a certain sexual position and was laughing the whole time...wouldve been a total embarrassment to me if were my school...can't believe school administrators or their massive security staff don't keep a better eye on things.

And whose idea was it for RHS to host the region tourney?? Even their own students who were trapped in the entrance said they knew this was a bad idea. Seriously ppl pick a gym large enough to host!

plenty of room in the Heritage gym.....bring all you can from your fair city.

bring your A game too.