Region 6A Tournament

PCsupporter4life

Welp i'm 4-0 in predicting this Region so far so here we go again:

Wayne County (12-15) vs. Richland (26-5)

Collinwood (20-8) vs. Mt. Pleasant (22-3)

I have to go out and say Wayne County by 9 over Richland. Summertown gave them all they wanted and then some and they were the fourth seed team. You can bet that Wayne County and Coach Willard will come to play.

I pick Collinwood by 4..Mt. Pleasant better show up to play and be thinking about Collinwood not Richland. I dont think either of these games will be a blow out.

Richland choked away a 10 pt lead in 4th with missed ft and missed lay ups.. Got lucky in overtime down by 5 fought back and with side out at half court The raiders went for the win and it was nothing but net.. I say Cwood by 1 and Richland by 5.. Hopefully this will get the fog out of the guys heads.. No doubt these 2 games will be close ones.. Lets go raiders take advantage of getting a mulligan in the tourney..

i thought is was a well officiated game,equal good and bad for both teams,congrats to summertown for a great season,dont know who said what during the Christmas break but it surely turned things around.this was a very young team,seth included,he had very few minutes in his first 3 years,but played like a 4 year starter,especially last night,what a springboard for things to come for seth.we are so proud of him

Refs were awful and Richland got the brunt of if...game should have never gone in to overtime!!! That being said- Raiders need to come back and play to their potential. Hope they got the nerves worked out with that one. They are much better than that.

Refs are always awful...This particular game wasnt as bad as some. They let them play and didnt try to take the game over...With that being said-Richland got very lucky. Everyone is talking about Richland blowing a 10 point lead. That did happen but I do believe Summertown led over half the game. A long range shot at the buzzer in OT in first round of region on your home court is not a position Richland should have been in. A good place to say you should never overlook anyone come tournament time.