Jackson County and Clarkrange advance to the state tournament

UCSportsFan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count out Silverdale Baptist from 3A. They are undersized, but they have a D1 point guard that can score any anyone and two outside shooters each averaging 15 pts the last 8 games.

They have NO chance. What you do against the weak competition down there won't help you against either of these two teams. Best you can hope for is to lose by less than 20 if you host. If you lose and travel up here it will be 40. Whitwell lost to VanBuren, who Jackson County could have beaten by 100 either time they played them and Silverdale lost to a very weak Stone Memorial team by 28 points and Clarkrange beat that same team by 40. Let me slow it down for you neither team has a chance to win after tonight.

Edited by devilfanatic

They have NO chance. What you do against the weak competition down there won't help you against either of these two teams. Best you can hope for is to lose by less than 20 if you host. If you lose and travel up here it will be 40. Whitwell lost to VanBuren, who Jackson County could have beaten by 100 either time they played them and Silverdale lost to a very weak Stone Memorial team by 28 points and Clarkrange beat that same team by 40. Let me slow it down for you neither team has a chance to win after tonight.

Nice post....sheer class.

Edited by movinonup

Don't count out Silverdale Baptist from 3A. They are undersized, but they have a D1 point guard that can score any anyone and two outside shooters each averaging 15 pts the last 8 games.

I hear she signed with Eastern Kentucky, that is a great school for someone not in a hotbed area of basketball. But I heard they dodged a second game against Meigs Co after they beat them by 51 the first time. Taking a forfeit instead of playing a team that is better than you does not set a good example for your team. Also read that the girl that is signed to Eastern Ky is the coach's daughter. He is only concerned with her points and making her look good.

Just what I read about them. I can assure you one player teams will not beat JC or Clarkrange.

Edited by bob77

I hear she signed with Eastern Kentucky, that is a great school for someone not in a hotbed area of basketball. But I heard they dodged a second game against Meigs Co after they beat them by 51 the first time. Taking a forfeit instead of playing a team that is better than you does not set a good example for your team. Also read that the girl that is signed to Eastern Ky is the coach's daughter. He is only concerned with her points and making her look good.

Just what I read about them. I can assure you one player teams will not beat JC or Clarkrange.

Wow they intentionally forfeited a game because they were going to lose? Never heard of a team doing that. What kind of message are you sending to your players?

Thanks bro. How goes it in West Tn these days? You still putting down cheerleaders or have you graduated to something bigger Mr Class?

I have no idea what you are talking about --- I went back and read everyone of my posts just to make sure there was nothing on there on a bad day about cheerleaders - they are some of my favorite kids at our school. But it made you look good....for a second. Good luck to your girls on quest for championship....have watched them play, like what I see and will not hold it against them for a select few of their "fan base" (you).

Wow they intentionally forfeited a game because they were going to lose? Never heard of a team doing that. What kind of message are you sending to your players?

That is how you get better. I'm glad we played Ensworth earlier this year. They kicked our tails. We would play them again in a second.