single a possible substate matchups? who is going to state?

archangel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "devilfanatic" (your screenname says enough about you) but anyways ppl like you make me really mad. Yeah Jackson County/Clark are a big step above whitwell but don't sit here and down grade the other region like we are just the most pathetic teams in the state. Whitwell could hang with a lot of good teams that will make the state tournament. It just happens that we always have to play the toughest darn state sectional games every year. Right or wrong? The eventual State Champion knocked us out last year in Sub state (clay county). They beat us by 17 points but they gave us everything they had to beat us by that much. Whitwell is an experienced bunch... who have played in three straight State sectionals and we will be back in sub state next year also. Our girls work really hard to get as far as we can every season. We know will be heavy underdawgs I don't mind you saying that. Just don't sit here and bash us on every forum you type on... You act like we a "special Ed basketball team. We deserve a lil respect! Our girls def. respect the talent and level of basketball that is recruited at Jackson County and Clarkrange. We aren't scared of Clarkrange. We actually happy we playing Clark and not Jackson. Yeah you might come smack us in the face by 15-20 pts max! Let Clarkrange over look us come play their worst game of the season and see where they sitting next week. You insulted us in three or four forums and are girls will def. Use your words as fuel.

The type of players recruited at Jackson County and Clarkrange? Your ingnorance shows with every word you type. Every player that starts for our team was born and raised in Jackson County and to my knowledge all of Crange's girls are local as well so dont get on here and start that junk. I'm stating facts you are spreading lies! Clarkrange by 30.

So Lake Co-Madison will be at Oman Arean instead of Liberty.?Why you think they would have a huge advantage at Oman and maybe not somewhere else?Just curious.

Madison has played all of their home games this year at Oman which is on their campus and I think it is great. The advantage comes from playing in an open type arena with goals sitting in middle of floor and not against walls as in most high school gyms. The depth perception for shooters is drastically different and in most cases gives Madison an advantage. However, it is a great venue to play high school ball..

Madison has played all of their home games this year at Oman which is on their campus and I think it is great. The advantage comes from playing in an open type arena with goals sitting in middle of floor and not against walls as in most high school gyms. The depth perception for shooters is drastically different and in most cases gives Madison an advantage. However, it is a great venue to play high school ball..

Ok Thanks.didnt know they played their home games at Oman.

Summertown hosting Nashville Christian-I dont see them coming in to Summertown's gym and beating them....Summertown by 15

Moore County hosting Collinwood-should be a good game, but Cwood can be very explosive, if it is an offensive game, they win by 10-12...If MC can dictate the tempo and keep it slow and low scoring, I think Cwood struggles and MC wins...best bet-MC by 6

Summertown hosting Nashville Christian-I dont see them coming in to Summertown's gym and beating them....Summertown by 15

Moore County hosting Collinwood-should be a good game, but Cwood can be very explosive, if it is an offensive game, they win by 10-12...If MC can dictate the tempo and keep it slow and low scoring, I think Cwood struggles and MC wins...best bet-MC by 6

When are these games played? Saturday?

Madison may win this game but it won't be because of the goals or the arena. I think you greatly overestimate that advantage. LC's starters have played in Murfreesboro, UT Martin, Bethel, and other large venues. I would be more concerned about the fact that Madison hasn't been able to beat LC in a substate game, and the beatdown at Liberty was legendary last year. I just figured Madison was 0-2 against LC in substate games so they decided to try their luck at a different location. If Madison wins it will be because they play an outstanding game, not because of the goals they are shooting on. Not trying to sound cocky but the fact you put the word "huge" in front of advantage is a little much. This is not a young Lake County team who will be intimidated by anything, they are all seasoned veterans with plenty of state tourney experience with the exception of our freshman. Good luck to both teams and hoping for a repeat of last year's substate performance and a trip back to the boro!

Madison may win this game but it won't be because of the goals or the arena. I think you greatly overestimate that advantage. LC's starters have played in Murfreesboro, UT Martin, Bethel, and other large venues. I would be more concerned about the fact that Madison hasn't been able to beat LC in a substate game, and the beatdown at Liberty was legendary last year. I just figured Madison was 0-2 against LC in substate games so they decided to try their luck at a different location. If Madison wins it will be because they play an outstanding game, not because of the goals they are shooting on. Not trying to sound cocky but the fact you put the word "huge" in front of advantage is a little much. This is not a young Lake County team who will be intimidated by anything, they are all seasoned veterans with plenty of state tourney experience with the exception of our freshman. Good luck to both teams and hoping for a repeat of last year's substate performance and a trip back to the boro!

Ok it has been "huge" for everyone else. Sure that they did not move to Oman this year for "luck" against Lake County. Not trying to sound cocky.....