Best Wrestler this decade

dca44

And also guys this is just MY list. Its MY opinion. If you have problens with it make your own list!!

1. Zach Watson- Baylor only lost a few matches in all of high school 5x state champ

2. Ryan Scott- Mccallie 4x time champ beat Marable

3. Jordan Lean –Baylor 4x time state champ held wins record

4. Nick Marable- CBHS 3x time state champ

5. T.J. Duncan- McCallie 5x time state champ but always seem to lose to random people

6. T-6 Stuart Doster- Baylor 4x-time state champ

T-6 Michael Hooker- Father Ryan 3x-time champ and holds wins record, lost to Doster 2x and beat Doster 2x

8. Arron Batman -Father Ryan 3x state champ

9. Raymond Dunning- Father Ryan 3x time state champ

10. Alex Manley- Baylor 2x time state champ beat Kaleb Baker 2x, held all time wins record

Edited by mustachiomenace

1. Zach Watson- Baylor only lost a few matches in all of high school 5x state champ

2. Ryan Scott- Mccallie 4x time champ beat Marable

3. Jordan Lean –Baylor 4x time state champ held wins record

4. Nick Marable- CBHS 3x time state champ

5. T.J. Duncan- McCallie 5x time state champ but always seem to lose to random people

6. T-6 Stuart Doster- Baylor 4x-time state champ

T-6 Michael Hooker- Father Ryan 3x-time champ and holds wins record, lost to Doster 2x and beat Doster 2x

8. Arron Batman -Father Ryan 3x state champ

9. Raymond Dunning- Father Ryan 3x time state champ

10. Alex Manley- Baylor 2x time state champ beat Kaleb Baker 2x, held all time wins record

Dunning graduated 11 years ago.

But was that so hard? ;)

UPDATED list of the top 10 wrestlers from the past 10 years in D2. IMO

1. Jordan Leen- Baylor

2. Nick Marable- CBHS

3. Zach Watson- Baylor

4. T.J. Duncan- McCallie

5. Stuart Doster- Baylor

6. Michael Hooker- McCallie

7. Alex Manley- Baylor

8. Daniel Baucke- CBHS

9. Kaleb Baker- CBHS

10. Elijah Oliver- CBHS

HM-

Justin Cash

Brandon Brunner

Adam Connell

Alex Elesea

Amos Mason

Tate Robinson

Bryson Popp

Mark Marchetti

Cole Mosley

Nick Gray

Pierce Olson

Patrick Marchetti should be on this list as well.

Isn't telling people who belongs the reason for this thread? Jeez you sound like a third grade girl.

The reason for this thread was for people to say who they think are the best. Not criticize someone elses. Thats my opinion. Leave it alone. Make your own list if you dont agree

The reason for this thread was for people to say who they think are the best. Not criticize someone elses. Thats my opinion. Leave it alone. Make your own list if you dont agree

That's what I did, I stated who I thought should be on the list and you got all "I'm an ogre!" on me. But I applaud you for taking the high road here.

Okay, I have to jump in on this one too as I had a moment to spare... I"ll say it now Bray - Brunner WAS NOT 100% to finish out his 4x Golden run, but this is not inteneded to take away from a developing big time super star in adam Connell. It is my opinion that Mr. Brunner once back to form will make up proud at the next level.

Our dear Mr. Watson up in VA should continue to put TN on the Wrestling map. Glad we got Manley at Stanford which represents TN's growth as well. Look forward to Hooker doing what he is clearly capabl;e of. I know its not D2 but Croy is certainly a fine one up at Harvard, as was Creagan at Brown and Spain at Princeton.

Finally, someone said one of D1's finest and Hendersonville's best ever couldnt hang with the D2's... I will have to differ with that one. Bundy had one of the most impressive runs ever in TN history as a Sophomore, took it easy as a Jr to finish 2nd and again took 1st with maybe 1 pt scored on him all season. Not sure the outcome would have been much different in D2.

Very good point! Senior moment for me, I suppose... He had impressive mat work (like connell) and on his feet- we can all expect that Mr Mosley will be shooting to score under Mark Cody like never before.

Fine match up for Cole... Love to hear the recruiting story!